Used 2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 210 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Better cars available than the Corolla
By Vijay

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Toyota of Dallas has great Customer Relations, Service, and New Car Sales. I'm satisfied with them. I am not satisfied with this car. My commute is 6 miles local one-way. I average 22-23 mpg. The steering is stiff, there is a huge driver side blind spot, tire noise is very noticeable, the ABS engages even at low speeds and makes a whirring sound. Cornering and braking doesn't inspire confidence. Acceleration is jerky. Interior is cheap quality with lots of plastic. Look at the flimsy rear cup holders! I wish the headrests and armrests were softer. Lastly my change holder broke already after two months and I didn't use it once. I like the mud flaps, rear bumper protector, cargo net and tray.

Red exterior, large trunk space, ESC, traction control, cruise control, automatic headlights, dual glove compartments. I got a great deal on the car. It comes with 3 years free maintenance, interior and exterior detailing every 6 months, tire replacement for flat tires and dent protection.

The entire car from the engine, transmission, suspension, braking, sound proofing, interior materials and design need to be totally revamped. My baby is two and a half and already can touch the back of the driver seat from her car seat. There definitely needs to be more interior room in the rear.

2010 Corolla S
By Ed

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am pretty happy. I drove so much that it paid to trade in my other car for one with high MPG. The exterior is an improvement from the previous generation. It also has the XRS odometer. I also got a lifetime powertrain warranty. Its a 100 dollar deductible, but I figure in 5 or 6 years I'll have 200K miles and get a new engine and transmission under warranty.

Auto light, you don't need to turn on headlights, its automatic. GAS MPG!

Car rattles a bit. But I am told its normal and already got used to it. I have the radio on loud so no big deal.

It was fine for me!
By 2handsonwheel

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

There's a bandwagon going on re:electric power steering stuff, that I myself felt strange at first. But after reading through complaints @ highway safety website and test drive one on a freeway, I think I could get used to the new technology and guess what? I did! There are lots of complaints about having to "put two hands" while going over 50+ miles and paying attention to the road all the time but HELLO? You have to anyway! It's not the car, it's you who are not following proper rules of driving at high speed. If that's too tiresome, perhaps one should hire a limo driver. Sorry for my rant but I found eps is just different and if you don't' like it, you should consider other cheap car.

Very comfy ride, engine's quiet, though nothing exciting. I am a former 99 Audi A4 driver (stay away from AUDI) and found no shrinkage in any of my ego/performance at all! Solid all- around machine!

Interior upgrade would be nice. A little more feedback on steering wheel while driving on higher speed, as many pointed out. A recall to fix that - adjusting it?- would be very solid gold. It's not dangerous as some might say but still a little bit strange.

Excellent Choice
By jessica sanchez

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! Customer service was excellent! Car has great features, econimical, and reliable, but also fun to drive. Nice, quiet and very comfortable to ride in. This is my second corolla and everything is great!

Sunroof, Powering and Style of car

None, it's perfect including the color!

I love my car!
By atardi

2010 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is the best one I've ever had. It's built nice and it looks nice. This car drives smoothly and its way to good on gas. I had an 1997 mazda protege and if you know that car its a lot smaller than the toyota i have now, but that car spent double on gas than what my Toyota Corolla 2010 does and the miles i put is what i have driven so far in 6 months. Oh and at stadium Toyota they treat you so great even after you have already purchased the car.

Well i love the sport because of the extra features. I love the body kit. The inside is pretty big and the trunk i can fit so much because it's huge and if i need to i can lay the seats down to have a bigger space in the trunk. And the smart lights are awesome i love the way that they turn on auto.

Well the only thing is that i wish it had ac for the back seats itself, that's it.