Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Power-computer problem
By CARMEN

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

3/9/2010 check engine light came on and I lost power. Stopped and waited about 5 mins. And started again. After about 15 mins. the same thing happened. Took to dealer, they said that was computer problem they fixed cover under a 80,000 mi guarantee- Toyota corolla ce 2007

Toyota took care, even that they didn't sell the vehicle to us.

nothing,but a nightmare
By chucky

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i bought this car in 07. it has been a piece of junk. to begin, the windshield started to leak twice at 5000,and at 10000. then the brake lights went out.fix them at my expense. then it started to make a funny noise at acceleration. took it back. the diagnosis was that thier was a deformed hose leaking from the trans. oh yeah ,and that was at 17000 miles. took it back at 22000 miles because the glove compartment was falling apart. and know at 42000 miles the check engine light came on because the car jerks when acceleration. theirs other miner stuff i didn't mentioned,but these are the main ones. thinking of taking toyota to court,or get my money back.

all around airbags

everything.

rusty brakes
By Lily

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Overall I love my Corolla. So much so I bought 2. However, it was not long on the road before I noticed a lot of noise from my brakes. Every were I parked I left a rust trail. I took the car to the dealer,at least 5X. Each time they assured me the problem was correct. Finally they had a big wheel from Corporate Toyota examine the car. To my surprise, NO ONE could hear the noise, then or there after. The noise is so bad, I have had strangers at lights roll their window down and comment "Lady, you need to check your brakes". Now I am wondering with the recalls. Wish I would have bought a Ford. Service stinks as apparently does their collective hearing. I'll never buy another Toyota

Sporty look.

Brakes and service.

COROLLA ROCKS
By Hair_Nation_Fan

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is wonderful in all aspects. Handling is tight and engine is very peppy. Great to maneuver in all situations. Not a long distance travel car since it is small in size. 35 MPG on average! Did have on instance of high engine acceleration while stopped at traffic light. That led me to reconsider owning it since the repair shop found "no problem". Since traded it in sad to say. I will miss the Toyota Corolla greatly.

Outside Temp gauge, multi disc CD player. Interior trim, handling and gas mileage. Styling of exterior is decent.

Find out the cause of runaway acceleration.

could be better
By camille brooks

2007 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am not happy with my 2007 toyota Corolla.....Le....Had to replace brakes already...and tires, as well....have 47,000 miles...car bucks upon acceleration......have been a Honda owner most of my adult life...will go back to HONDA...no more toyotas for me

color..silver

brakes should last longer...have had hondas with 78,000 miles and never replaced brakes