Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 150 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

my corolla s
By J.A.O

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Corolla S. One thing I like the most is the money I save on gas. Also I like the sporty design but they should add a remote trunk opener, a little big horsepower and room in this S model. Other than that this car is great.

Body kit on S models and rear spoiler.

Remote trunk opener more room and horsepower.

I think about selling it
By Pavel

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second car - I bought a new one in Nov 2006 (my first car was an old Mitsubishi Galant, which I drove from 60K to 100K miles). Actual mileage (city + some freeway) = 25 mpg. The battery went dead at 6K miles, after I didn't drive for 2 weeks. The car has a good ground clearance, but when I drive on a windy freeway, it feels like the car is going to be blown away. Not enough power entering a short or ascending freeway on-ramp.

Ground clearance, small size, good looks.

More power, rear view is blocked by head rests.

Toyota Corolla 4 Door Sedan
By Teresa

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a Toyota Corolla in January of 07 and have nothing but good to say about it. It is excellent on gas and very easy and comfortable to drive. I drive 17 miles each way to work and my Corolla saves me money on gas

Extremely Poor Seating Comfort
By Dr. B.

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought a brand new 2007 model in Nov 2006 paying a high premium. In a year, I have come across these problems: (1) One day, the computer broke (went out of order) by itself and the car totally stopped. I had to get it towed to the dealer who fixed the necessary hardware & codes taking 3-4 days. But if this would have happened during one of my journeys to Canada, what would have been my fate? (2) The driver and front passenger seats are horribly uncomfortable. We feel as if we are sitting on a wooden bench without any cushion. In a drive of 30 minutes, you would like to get off the seat because of the pain it gives. Also, arm-rests are not provided. I am not at all happy with Toyota.

I have not yet verified, but people say that it gives reasonable gas mileage.

1. We expect much more seat comfort with good cushion. 2. More reliable computer.

Hey it's a Corolla
By jeffro11

2007 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought this car for gas mileage. Went with the more stylish S. Bought the 5M to make it more interesting to drive. Not going to dazzle your socks off but is going to be a very able performer. Comfortable for the daily commute. Has enough creature comforts to stave off the want of a higher end vehicle. Love the gas mileage, only having to fill up every two weeks. Toyota Loyalist.

Gas mileage, nice tight steering. Responsive around town. Gauges have a nice look. Auto headlights. Dirt cheap insurance for comp/coll.

CD player is a little bare. Would like to see sat/ipod options. Leather heated seats in the winter would be a bonus. Climate control is a little clunky.