Used 2006 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Smooth
By Phantom

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this Corolla S for about 3 months now and by far this is the best vehicle I've ever owned. The ride quality superb, the interior is very spacious and appealing. You can't find a better looking car for under $18000. I was looking into a Scion TC but a TC with the all the options on the Corolla S was close to $22000. To sum it up: Test drive one. period.

Exterior styling... Build quality.. Reliability.. Looks great with 19" wheels..

Wider power band.. Make the instrumentation light up one color instead of like 3..

Very Happy
By Dan

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first Car I've bought brand new. And I was nervous at first, but after dealing with Toyota and seeing how good of a car the Corolla is I consider myself very lucky to have a Corolla. Its resale is good, doesnt lose much value, and you rarely hear of issues with any Toyota... I recently drove my car on a 3300km trip and after the trip I didnt find myself tired of drivig it. Is a fun car with alot of jump for its size.

Sound System, handling, jump, mileage, style...

MP3 should be Standard, Seat belt beep is to long, and middle arm rest is to low.

Toyota Corolla Super Driving Experience!
By Patricia Nicely

2006 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned both a 2003 and currently a 2006 Toyota Corolla LE. I absolutely love both vehicles and highly recommend this car. It not only has an awesome design but is also great on gas and handles very well.

I love the new design of the Corolla which first came out in 2003.

I would suggest using better wheel covers on the LE model and up. The covers currently being used are not very attractive and yet the price for a new one seems to be very high. I am not sure if it is because it is a Japan product.

Good Value
By Robert

2006 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Terrific for scooting around town. This is my first Toyota & I'm very impressed. Exterior is sharp. Interior is clean and functional. No wind noise from sunroof. Civic is state of the art in compacts. Maint. schedule basically change oil & rotate tires every 5k miles, simple and low cost.

MPG, Styling, A/C, Sunroof, Ease of access (for a compact).

4 wheel Brembo disc brakes std. More leather options, seating comfort including armrest, telescoping steering wheel, all safety features should be standard equip.,radio controls on steering wheel, TRD accessories for all models with "S "designation.

Loves it!
By HappyCamper

2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car. Always fun to drive. I drove about 350 miles on 1 tank of gas. Who doesn't love that with the gas prices nowadays? Very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone.

Gas mileage.