Used 2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 340 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Perfect "Luxury" Car
By College_boy85

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

When I say Luxury, I mean Affordable. The car looks like a million bucks, yet costs around 16k. I love it, and I'm a college student. I'm only averaging 30 miles to the gallon, wish it was better. Much better buy than the Echo, which seems impossible to find anywhere. I love the wood trim, wish that xmradio was installed from the factory, but it was much cheaper, im sure to install it myself. The cabin gets some wind noise on the expressway but I've been in many worse cars. I tell you what, this 05 corolla has made me a Toyota buyer for life. Vehicles are the worst investment you can make, but Toyota helps you minimise that by great quality, and keeping its value much longer.Buy it.

05 Corolla CE
By April

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car! Good acceleration and acceptable stereo. Only undesirable interior design factor I have found is driver side right arm rest.There's not much too it and it's kind of awkward to have you arm rest on it. Out of 10, overall, I give the Toyota Corolla CE a 9.5!

Exterior body style and spacious back seat and truck.Also the 60/40 rear fold down seats.

Right side driver arm rest. It should be adjustable for taller people.

second time around
By comedybit

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

this is my second toyota corolla, and I like it! I wish the gas mileage was better, its only about 32mph with regular unleaded. It has great power on the highway, I never feel like i'm going to get runover by the semi trucks.

power door locks, cruise control, CD player, overall style

make power windows available on the CE model.

S is fun
By steve

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Best Toyota I've owned. They get better and better as I buy them. Have bought 4 Corollas for the faimly and my daughter is about to buy an 05 S just like the one I purchased.

The look.

2005 Toyotal Corolla CE
By Steve Rice

2005 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Toyota Corolla that i have owned and probably won't be the last. This is a durable and dependable vehicle. Excellent gas mileage and looks great for the price!! Aluminum wheel package makes for a sportier look.

Dependable, dependable, dependable. Excellent gas mileage. I love the solid feel of the vehicle... no shakes and rattles here.

The only thing I would like to see is power windows available on the new CE model.