Skip to main content

4.38 out of 5 stars

Good amigo car

gpjr, 10/20/2009
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've put 217k on my car, I commute to my job I do the maintenance on this vehicle myself, iridium plugs, serpentine belt, oil changes ac relay at 153k $90 at the dealers. I was a mechanic in the service, so not a problem, tires at 50k intervals, I put aftermarket rims on it after I lost a few hubcaps on the road, this vehicle has been a great investment and good amigo.

A Compromise

carsal67, 08/12/2003
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a compromise. It performs well generally, but lacks the engineering and careful design of a more expensive car, such as the old Volvo I owned previously. I've had two problems fixed under warranty. The trunk remote cable was replaced (wouldn't work), and a half- shaft seal was replaced after I noticed a transmission oil leak. Fuel economy is not that impressive for a small car. On balance, it's a decent car for the price, with enough space for a small family, good highway performance, and a nice range of standard features.

Great, reliable car

nfonnesb, 07/04/2008
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this vehicle for over five years and haven't had one problem with it. It is snappy off the line and gets great gas mileage (32-34 mpg around town and 36-38 mpg on the highway). I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a safe, reliable car with good gas mileage.

4 out of 5 stars

I'm hooked on the corolla.

Michele, 12/24/2018
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my last Corolla for 3000 dollars. Everything worked. Power everything. I drove it daily for 4 years without anything going wrong other than needing a new battery, then sold it for 3000 dollars. The car had 165000 miles on it when I sold it. I felt able to guarantee the reliability of it to the buyer. It still had a lot of life left. I have one a little newer but still old with high miles at 190000. the car runs and drives like a champ. It's got an exceptional engine. Period.

5 out of 5 stars

Toyota Corolla is a little "workhorse"!

Jp, 02/16/2016
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

What an all around great compact that will last 300,000 miles +.

2 out of 5 stars