Used 2000 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Corolla for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

It is a great reliable car

karina rutova, 06/19/2006
CE 4dr Sedan

I had it for six years and had only one problem with it. One of the the automatic window stopped working, but repair was unexpensive. The car in general is very reliable. While having it, I didn't care too much about gas prices going up because it is an economy car. I recommend this car.

Now this is a Toyota

jjimbo, 01/24/2012
CE 4dr Sedan

I got this car used from my cousin. It had been in two different accidents and was still going strong. This model of Toyota could not be killed. Everything worked, motor sang like a sewing machine and looked very neat and clean. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the inside.

Great Car Great Value

BG, 10/24/2010
CE 4dr Sedan

I'm a college student with a very limited budget so I needed something reliable and at a good price. Since my summer job requires about 800 miles of driving a month in my own car and I drive the 200 miles to see my fiance as much as possible fuel economy was important. Therefore I went with the Corolla. It has been a GREAT decision. With about 28 mpg in the city I was making a decent amount on my gas check. Have had no mechanical problems and previous owner showed me his maintenance record with no abnormal maintenance. It only has a 4 cylinder engine but because of its small size it picks up great. Granted I was used to driving a 97 Chevy Astro and a 92 Pontiac transport but this is sweet!

Never let me down

sylvia713, 01/19/2012
CE 4dr Sedan

I got my 2000 toyota corolla when i was 19 for my first car and i just now (4 years later) got rid of it because it was to small, i have a baby now and the backseat is not very big. Besides the lack of space my corolla was awesome, only thing i ever had to to do was routine maintenance! Awesome first car. If your not worried about space i definitely recommend a corolla cant beat toyota reliability!

I got rid of it!

Kana, 07/19/2009
CE 4dr Sedan

I purchased Corolla on the basis of staunch quality history. Unfortunately, I got nothing but issues. No Kidding! Here they are: Exhaust manifold flange gasket, all 4 power window motors, rear engine main seal, instrument cluster lights went out, inner tie rod, and huge vibration at 65mph. Yes, the car never got me stuck on the road, but I think I'll stick with other more reliable quality vehicles out there.

12345...6