Used 1995 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

I love this car
By klbvxf

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I love love love this car. Bought it used with 113k on it and after 2 years she's at 143k. Gets 32 mpg combined. In 2 years the only thing I've had to do is replace the tires and get the oil changed. It has been going through a lot of brake fluid lately due to a small leak, but nothing worth worrying about. The trunk is huge and I love the fold down back seat. Mine does vibrate a lot at higher speeds and when you first start it, but not enough to be a problem. I thank this car on a regular basis for being so good to me.

Huge trunk, super reliable, great gas mileage!

Better quality speakers, cupholders in a better spot and made bigger (the current ones do not hold most bottles and have trouble with large sized cups). Other than that I love it!

the best
By matt

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Wagon

This car is great. I bought it used with 75,000 on it and it now has 175,000. The light in the ashtray no longer works... that is it. Had the cap & rotor replaced recently and the mechanic said "your car is like a way back machine. Everything is original!" If it ain't broke...

reliability, 32 mph every tank, frequently with bikes on the roof

bring a reasonable looking corolla wagon back

The Corolla that could
By Pat

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

My 1st Toyota and it won't be my last. Extremely dependable, great mileage, not a show stopper but beauty is only skin deep. My daughter borrowed it the other day and on her way home from work she was rear ended/side swiped by a car at 60 mph. Rear quarter panel damaged, bumper pushed in to tire but structural integrity of trunk and balance of car intact. Daughter suffered minor whiplash, bumped her knee on dash and got a slight bruise from the shoulder strap which did a fine job holding her back from the windshield. The other 7 cars the driver hit didn't fare as well - my daughter walked away. Thanks Toyota!

I'm not much for glitz but a little more padding in the seats would be nice. Additional vents for a/c and heat in the back would be an improvement although I've never gotten any complaints.

Toyota Corolla 1995
By dly

1995 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

Best car I have ever had. First Corolla 1979 model had over 300,000 miles before engine was done. 1995 Corolla have only had to change starter couple of times.

Light in the trunk

Love it
By sara

1995 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Wagon

I love this car. I could afford a new car, but I will drive this til it dies. Great gas mileage 25-30. Hauls lots of stuff but is small enough for parking in tight spaces.

Size, mileage.

Make more. bring this back. I'd buy a 2006 on a second.