Used 1992 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

A great ride

BillG, 09/17/2008
GT 2dr Convertible

This is a fun, reliable, economical car. It has good performance, excellent braking, handling and outstanding Toyota reliability. I love this car and am planning to keep it forever :) This is my fun car and I keep it in the garage and don't drive it when the weather is bad. It is my baby and I keep it in great shape. A little red convertible.

No Payments

Robert Rodriguez, 05/09/2008
GT 2dr Convertible

I am happy with my 1992 Toyota Celica Convertible. The car runs like a champ at 180000 miles with no major problems. In addition, the seats are extremely comfortable when doing long trips.

Best little car ever.

PennyWinkle, 02/07/2009
ST 2dr Coupe

Bought this car in 1997 only had it in the shop once for a new timing belt. Over three hundred thousand miles and it still runs great.

Great Car

silent cal, 06/22/2009
GT 2dr Hatchback

I have had this automobile for eight years now, and it is an excellent car. I have had very few mechanical problems with it considering it now is 16 years old with 168 k miles. The major parts on the car are still running strong, even though this automobile was totaled in a flood (I found this out a few years after I bought it) (clutch, starter, radiator, battery, brakes, temperature fan switch, alternator, timing belt have all been replaced over the eight years I have owned it). All the parts replaced well outlived themselves. I feel confident this car could easily go over 250,000 miles with proper maintenance.

She's going the distance

ghostcar, 08/20/2019
GT 2dr Convertible

This is my daily. It's my only car. I'm writing this in August 2019. I bought her in 1995 with 31,000 miles. I figured I'd sell it at around 60 or 70K but I couldn't bring myself to selling it. I take a few trips to AZ a year from LA and she eats up those miles. I've had a new top put on, and a new paint job. She has 110K miles on her now. The 2.2 engine is a 5 speed manual and works smoothly. I have aftermarket wheels but I'm going to put on the Celica GT Coupe wheels that I have refurbished. The car is 27 years old and I don't see many 90-93 Celicas around, so people look. It's a classic now - but daily driven. It's true what they say about Toyotas. They just keep going. This model wont win any races but it will be around long after other cars near this date have gone to the crusher. Buy a Toyota they will last longer than any other brand.

12345...7