Used 2011 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

My first Toyota
By bl78

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been in the Honda / Acura family for years. Currently own 07 Acura MDX but traded my 06 Honda Civic with 77k miles. Civic was good in many ways but it was small, too much wind noise and lacked power which was not fun to drive on a long road trip. I didnt want to purchase a new Honda or Acura for other reason. Im not a fan of the Accord exterior design and didnt want to pay extra $$$ for the Acura TSX V6. I chose the Camry for many reasons. Its not luxurious like an Acura or BMW but its satisfactory with the exterior design, space and the comfort of the V6 drive. Some people may differ depending on what vehicle they used to drive but I enjoy the ride of the V6 Camry SE.

V6 power, Stereo, Keyless remote, Leather seats, bluetooth, space. Does pretty well for a V6 on MPG.

Have a back up camera on all Camry and memory seats.

Can't beat the Toyota package!
By driver105

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I spent a year looking at different makes and models, but kept coming back to the Toyota and Honda cars. I picked the Camry LE over the Accord because of the greater power, comfort, price, and speed shifter.
Even though it came w/ a 5 yr. comprehensive warranty, I have peace of mind with a Toyota that I won't be needing it. These cars just don't know how to die! I've had it for7 months and love it the more I drive it. One of the biggest features was the 0 road noise. I can take long trips and not have my ears ringing at the end.
Honda's a great cars also, but for the price, you can't beat the Toyota for what you get.

Speed shifter, lumbar support, comfortable seats, no road noise, good torque, great color, LED brake lights, lots of trunk space, great stereo, and strong a/c system.

Need to improve automatic transmission so that there is not bucking (not often but does happen).

Camry dream machine
By camryhappy11

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Camry drives as well as my BMW did, it handles like a dream. It looks like a sports car

The paint color and the interior

I really do not have any at this time, maybe after I drive it through the winter but now it has everything I've wanted in a car

I can't complain
By robrjay

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in a Ford Taurus X (Flex) to get the Camry SE.
The SE model is the only one I liked.
The sporty look is great to me.
I was on the fence between this one and the 2011 Accord.
The ONLY reason I went with the Camry is the seats were more comfortable.
The Accord seats hurt my back.

The car feels really solid to me and my wife enjoys the ride as well.
The suspension is noticeably firmer in the SE vs the LE or XLE which we both like.
I hope to have it for many years, trouble free.

SE Trim, 6 speed tranny is great to me. The ergonomics work great for my body type. My 6ft 5 son can fit fine in the back seat, and he also says there is enough leg room when he drives it. Alloy wheels look really nice on this trim.

Interior plastics on dash seem cheap. The audio control menus are a bit confusing initially, but once you figure out what it wants, it's not bad. Otherwise, I don't have any real big complaints. It seems like a great car.

2011 LE 2.5L Auto Updated 5-14-11
By mkrahn

2011 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my second Camry the first one 2007 V6 logged on 189K very strong performer until trans went out back in Aug 2010 that's when I took delivery of the 2011 2.5L auto which now as 45K.
There is little difference between the years, but for 2012 that should change new model make over.
No problems so far the engine along with the 6 speed transmission verses the older model using a small 2.4L and a 5 speed transmission makes the difference I think.

There are none. Its the same design as the 2007 model with only a few changes on the out side, but she does run and rides comfortable going down the highway.

Can't wait too see the new 2012 model