Used 2011 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 124 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2011 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Camry LE 4cyl 2011
By mkrahn

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Pick her up back in 8-10-10. As of 12-30-11 she as 77400 miles on her. Owned a 2007 Camry LE V6 drove her up until 185K before trans went out. So for just bought 4 new tires around 62k and she's still running strong with no problems. I'm gald Toyota changed the 4 cyl to 2.5 L and changed the old trans from 5 spd to 6 spd. Sure its not as fast as the V6, but still gets up and moves.

Toyota Camry XLE V6 is the best
By rfbronk1

2011 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Our 2011 Toyota Camry XLE V6 is the best car
we have ever owned! It is quiet, it is comfortable, and it is a pleasure to drive. We can take a trip in comfort and get over 30 mpg.
Our car has every feature one could want - the
leather is lovely - the JBL radio is great and the
build quality is very nice. This is just a wonderful car, a very good value, and one that will hold its value. A great decision for our family.

quality

none whatsoever

Best car ever
By camry13

2011 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven many cars so far...nissan sentra, jeep, honda accord, honda CR-v, but toyota camry is the best car so far. I used be like..ahhh i dont want to drive and my husband used drive evrytime wherever we go...and since we have Toyota camry...there is no chance anybody else is driving. Driving is like my hobby now, and the seats are so comfortable in camry that u feel like..those seats are custom made just for you...i just did long journey like 9 - 10 hours drive...and it was amazing...didnt get tired at all...instead it was so much fun just because i drove Toyota camry....lv it..

I like the SE!
By pure_hp

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It's not the sportiest of the midsize vehicles but I do like the ground effects package on it with the 5 spoke alloys.
I'm constantly stuck in Atlanta traffic, yet, fairly comfortable with enough acceleration to keep up and pass whenever I feel the urge or get the chance.
Just sitting in traffic isn't so bad either as the base sound system is above average.
The car soaks up bumps well also.
It's not an exhilirating vehicle but certainly a safe pick with a hint of "entertainment" with the SE model

Ground effects, 4 one touch up/down windows. Sound system.

Auto dimming mirror should be standard, more horsepower and a truly "sport tuned" suspension. Direct injection and push button start would be nice also.

Uncomfortable!!
By brownt90

2011 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Traded my 02 camry xle 4 cylinder for this car in April. Wished I would have stayed with my old car or chose a different model.
The car has a good powerful v6 and a decent nav system, but those two things don't make up for the other downfalls of this vehicle. Window switch button fell inside the door, and the car suffered from a roof popping noise that the dealer fixed by stuffing felt around the sunroof. What happened to toyota quaility? To top it off, I have not found a comfortable driving position in this car. I am 6'3, and the seat bottom does not lower low enough to the floor like my other camry did. Because of this I am suffering leg/heel/foot pain on a daily basis.

V6, Nav/bluetooth system.

Re-Position the seats, step up the interior quality!!