Used 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Great car
By moil190

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. After test-driving numerous vehicles of different makes/models, I chose the Camry SE. Runs great, fun to drive, good gas mileage. Good performance for 4 cylinder family sedan.

It's a TOYOTA! Great looks, fog lights, dual-exhaust, 6 speed automatic transmission, bluetooth, moon-roof. Did I mention it's a TOYOTA?

Better tires.

Annoying Shifting
By Annoying Shifting

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had the car only a little while and drive in a lot of stop and go traffic to and from work. I can already tell that this is not the car for driving in heavy traffic. The up and down shifting is jerky and the car does not provide a smooth ride. I almost want to go back to my 1998 camry which has a smoother ride at low speeds! I wish there was traffic when I took the test drive so I could have noticed this before buying...

Good looks, comfortable

Shifting at low speeds needs to be improved.

2010 Camry SE
By Paul

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

If you are buying this car based on Toyota quality,you are wasting your money! Look at the rear speakers in the trunk. You can not find a lesser quality car speaker.While in the trunk, lift up the carpet look at the piece of junk cardboard over the spare tire. Look at the paper thin plastic splash guard under the radiator and motor.I've only had this car 2 months and this is what I discovered (not counting recalls)Don't buy this junk!

Good handling & gas mileage Poor quality stereo speakers & materials throughout the car

Toyota should put quality ahead of their rush to the bottom line to cut costs.

So far, so good with SE
By Mike S

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car for the nice looks (SE), roomy interior and trunk, and good fuel economy. So far, I like everything about it. It felt bigger than the Malibu and Fusion and includes all kinds of safety and sporty features in base SE form. Fuel Economy is about 26 mpg so far. This car is a keeper for me. It is handling my cravings for sporty looks, soft ride, and good fuel economy with plenty of room for the family, all for $23K!

Get lots of compliments on looks. More than adequate performance from 4-cyl engine. Base stereo has good sound, CD, and IPOD hook up. Kids like size of backseat leg and head room. Car looks large and elegant in super white paint.

Base tires (Bridgestones) could be better. Would prefer tires that are a little quieter and better in snow. Not a big deal, though.

Why can't this car drive staight?
By irishlager

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Camry does have a smooth, comfortable, quiet ride. However there are two things that are potential buyers should be aware of. Camry has an alignment problem. This car constantly pulls to the left. After taking delivery, I had to return to the dealer for an alignment with only 400 miles it! I now have 3900 miles and I'm going back again. I have also discovered that the highway mileage isn't as advertised. I can only 30 miles to the gallon on the highway.

Quiet, smooth ride.

Improve the car's alignment or at least offer lifetime free tire for all the uneven wear that is going to happen.