Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 182 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Great deal
By brandon

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

took on a road trip the day after buying. it has plenty of room, power and comfort.

First Toyota
By JAI

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving Aud,s for the past 5 years and doing less driving decided on a less expensive CAR. I am quite happy with the XLE but do miss some of the toys on the Audi.But for half the price the Camry is an excellent value.

Navigation and smart key

Folding mirrors,memory seat,8 way passenger seat

Retired - Long Trip
By Ottawa

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over the past six weeks, drove to Florida and back. First car that doesn't aggravate my problem lower back, thanks to the power lumbar - great! Wife found the passenger seat to be very comfortable, even after 8 hours in the car on the first day with terrible weather in NY and Penn. She liked the cruise control, but would have preferred the buttons on the steering wheel like our Taurus had. I found the passenger seat could use power setup to get better sitting positions, although I had no trouble falling asleep. Probably because of the smooth and reasonably quiet ride. Came with Michelin Energy's which are fine, but noisy in turns.

Plenty of power, even though we were really loaded down both ways. Coming back (sunny), no prob going thru the big Penn hills on I-81. 6 speed really maximizes the available power. Excellent gas mileage. iPod connection really nice. Sunroof great in Florida. Car is a real pleasure to drive.

Offer fog lights as an option - I added aftermarket. Visibility poor when backing up (I am 5' 11"). Agree with others that transmission hunts and is rough in city traffic. Poor stereo system, speakers. Seating and carpet color too light. Memory seating. Cruise controls on steering wheel.

Not what I expected from Toyota
By Kay

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased the SE model and enjoy it's spunk. What I don't like is the numb steering feedback and the feeling that the car is not solid in contact with the road. The driver seat feels like sitting on slats of metal giving it spring instead of cushion. It's caused back issues and hip issues to climb in and out. The transmission is not smooth at low speeds with a slack or jerk feeling on take-off and at slow speed. The transmission feels indecisive. The SE's special cloth is a nightmare to keep looking clean. Two recalls on this car make me "regret buying it" and recalls have already decreased the resale value. The stock Michelin tires seem to generate too much road noise.

The Camry is roomy and rides smoothly for the most part. The engine has plenty of power and is responsive. The SE suspension rides best when pushed on curvy roads. The SE looks great!

Road feel please! I like to know I'm in control of the car not floating on a marshmallow. Upgrade upholstery to more nonporous fabric or softer. Don't locate USB port in back of cubby where it can't be seen or accessed while driving. Smooth out the shift actuators in transmission.

Better than I expected - Camry XLE
By Ray

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my Camry XLE 4 Cy and I am loving it, it has plenty of power good fuel economy, the exterior on the XLE looks great with the chrome grill, chrome exhaust pipe and other small details only available on the XLE. The Interior is luxury with tan leather, blue tooth and great sound system (JBL) and insulation. I just came from a Mercedes 2008, CLK 550 and I am not missing I thing. The Camry XLE is great.

Chrome Details and Grill, Blue Tooth, Comfort, The way it rides, fuel economy and the way it rides.

Navigation should cost only $500.