Used 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 186 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

New Car
By gofersatchmo

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just got a new 2010 Cary SE, my wife loves it, we're getting 30+ mpg in town and you can't beat that for the comfort and ride.

Styling is awesome

Better Paint job

First Toyota
By Jessica

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I was able to lease my 2010 Camry at an amazing deal. I traded in my 2007 Ford Explorer because of how bad my mpg were and wanted a car. We looked at the Corolla but it was to small for my family. My deal was so amazing they even put in leather seats. The inside is beautiful. I can see everyone's complaint about the cheap look to it but its still very nice and more classy then my Explorer. I miss having more room but the Camry is still a good size, even my hubby who is a big and tall guy fits well in it. I love the dash board at night and the extra storage areas in the car. I have had the car for about a month and am glad I choose this over an Accord, which I did not like the interior of.

The dashboard lights, roomy inside for a sedan, large trunk and backseat.

Not cheap looking plastic where the cup holders are, easier to see in the back while backing out.

My second Camry in the last three years
By Axesim

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my first Camry LE 4 cycl in 2007. I had very major problems with it (transmission, brakes, burning oil, vibrations over 40 mph, torque converter, hesitation in accelerations, rattles, oil leakage and etc.). I took it to the service countless times for repair, but problems never ended. I sold it when I had only 14,000 miles on it. When Toyota came out with special offer for 2010 models and customer incentive program, I decided to give another chance to Toyota, bought 2010 LE 6 cyl this time. It is much quieter than 4 cyl. Driving is more fun, a lot of power and torque. I have only 1500 miles on it no problem so far. Gas consumption is better than my old 4 cyl.

much quieter than 4 cyl, a lot of power and torque, amazingly better gas consumption than my old 4 cyl

cheap interior, digital indicator showing average gas consumption would be a nice additional feature

Mostly Pleased After 6 Months
By LN

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Always a rush to see my car's exterior. Quick acceleration; excellent stopping; super traction in rain; exhilarating drives with sport mode transmission. Overexposure to hard plastic: interior needs makeover on door panels, dash and console. Replace hard plastics on doors with soft vinyl & carpet. Charcoal color doesn't hide scuffs, dirt. Use metal on door/console panels where simulated aluminum is placed. Poor fit/finish where tilt/telescope wheel merges with dashboard. Easily damaged vinyl cladding around gauges & speedometer. Awkward wiper controls. Detached 12v outlet in console when using car vacuum. A/c slow to cool hot interior. Amazingly silent engine when idling.

Thick Moldings & Mesh Grille, Fog Lights, Aluminum Wheels, Sport Leather Seats, Satellite Radio, Dual Mode Transmission, Illuminated/Remote Entry, Panic Button on Remote, 4 Overhead Grips, In Dash & Console Storage, Automatic Windows, Outside Temperature Readings, LED Stop Lamps, Hood Pistons.

Change radio display; light mirror controls; lighted vanity mirrors; redesign wiper controls; door puddle lights all doors; cover front seat bolts; better integrate heater ducts & carpeting; easier programming bluetooth telephone; better made 12 V outlets; textured vinyl ceiling in lieu of cloth.

2010 Toyota Camry review
By wolv3rine88

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 Toyota Camry LE with the 2.5L 4cyl with an at from my local dealership first impressions was overall good build quality, excellent road handling although slightly stiff, and affordable I recently took it on a 500+ mile trip from Virginia to South Carolina fuel economy was astounding 39.4 mpg highway average ride was fine even on the terrible roads throughout north carolina to south carolina even for the 4 cyl acceleration was more than adequate no mater what situation going uphill or needing to get up and go on a 6 lane highway to pass did just fine the quality of parts is lower but not bad with all the recent incentives offered by Toyota it will be hard to pass up 2 thumbs up

The manual shifting mode and all auto up/down windows

Grill design because its extremely bad to look at , and wind noise can be quite a nuisance at times at higher speeds but not terrible