Used 2007 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 681 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

definitely a lemon!
By jsusanmay

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought the car brand new, took good care of it, maintenance @ the delear ets.., thought I was getting the best value for my money, not so! after 5 years & 54k miles, the gages on my 2007 camry go haywire after I turn on the A/C and/or the radio , the ABS light, the hand break light comes on, also the RPM needle moves erratically, even the dealer cannot dignose the problem, never again will I buy another Toyota car.

Toyota Camry 2007 LE
By colt149

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car 2007 Toyota Camry LE 4cylinder last Nov,2006. The car has a mileage of 45,000 .
Unfortunately the water pump leaked and the drive belt tensioner needs a replacement. I went to my dealership and I was informed that my car pass the 5 years warranty. I bought the parts at parkway toyota: water pump:$175.00 drive belt tensioner assembly $387.00 + the labor of my mechanic. OEM of toyota is
made by AISIN , the drive belt tensioner is Made in Canda by Litens. Todays Toyota car is not
the same durability as the previous model. In the near future I'am better off purchasing Nissan or Honda car

Easy access of cabin filter.

Very Reliable Great Car!!!
By bbarn60

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Camry new back in 2006.
I now have over 103,000 miles on this car and it is still going strong with barely any problems.
I fixed all recall issues which include the floor mat and break pedal they were simple fixes.
My water pump does need to be replaced.
I already purchased the part
and it will only cost $180.00 to have it put on.
If you go to the dealer it will cost a little more.
Other than that just regular, on time maintenance is all that is needed to properly maintain this car. Even though my husband is an aggressive driver it still has held up. Out of the four cars I've owned the Camry is the most reliable.

2007 Camry LE - Great Car
By toyota_owner1

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2007 Camry LE with 5000 miles. The car has now 57K. I have changed the oil and driven this car ever since I bought it and I am very happy with the purchase. The only problem that I have had was the check engine light came on at about 35k and there was an O2 sensor in the Charcoal Canister. This car is a very reliable car and requires very little maintenance if you treat it right. When you buy this car used with more than 50k, you take on the risk of having problems because you don't know how the previous owner(s) have treated this car, which is the only reason that I can think of about the negative reviews below. Overall, very happy with this car and would definitely buy again

Very smooth transmission, great on gas, very comfortable and fun to drive.

GREAT CAR!!!!
By tell302man1

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased a used 2007 Camry. I really believe that most of these negative reviews are lies on this site. My car is smooth and well built and drives like a dream. I am very happy with the first 1000 miles.

Manual Transmission!