Used 2007 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 681 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

This car saved my life!!!
By Kathy

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was the victim of a brutal hit and run today. My car survived!! The front end took a huge beating. I am alive!!! Thank you Toyota. My son still has his Mommy! I will buy Toyota again and again!

Car is fixed $6k later. Still no maintenance problems. I just replaced my car battery after 12 years!!

6 years have passed since the accident. I still have no car problems. My car is now 10 years old.

Great CAR
By themahn

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is great car over all , most people like to complain too much.There is no perfect car.I have own 4 Toyota's and the 4 Toyota's together had less problems than the Dodge I had. I would recommend the Camary any day .

Far and away the best car I've ever owned!
By Rich

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2007 Camry SE in late 2013 with 117,000 miles. Less than two years later, the odometer reads 168,000. I have had ZERO problems, and I have beat the crap out of this car. Neglected oil changes, bald tires, some body damage, and I NEVER open the hood. It still runs like a dream! It's deceivingly fast, and if it didn't have that dang traction control, I have no doubt it would smoke the tires. I can weave in and out of traffic (yes, I'm that guy) with ease. The seats are comfortable (and I'm a fat, old guy) and there is plenty of headroom. I guess the only complaint is the navigation system. In order to update it, you have to purchase a DVD, for $80-100..cheaper to buy a GPS..it was probably cutting edge technology for 2007. Just filled it today and checked my MPG..it was 28.

I LOVE MY CAMRY. First "foreign" (even though it's assembled in the USA) car I've ever owned. Most US cars cannot compare to this little rice rocket!

Reliable transportation spruced up with Aftermarket GPS radio
By johnpatty2014

2007 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is pretty good.

The one upgrade I did do an was worth it was add like stock after market GPS radio, you can find a review of the model I used here:
abrandao.com/2014/07/23/review-generic-toyota-camry-car-radio-navigation-head-unit

knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Gas mileage

Better stock infotainment system,

2007 camry le
By enki1

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Hi, I bought my camry new from the dealership. The only problem I had its that at 70k miles started burning oil a lot, I brough the car to service dep and they told me that is a had gusket, and they fixed cause was under warranty, but the car still burned oil as much as the beginning. I brough back to Toyota and they were saying that the car is to old that's y is burning this much oil. I stop dealing with Toyota service dep. My camry now has 190k still runs good, it doesn't have the same pick up as it used to but still runs good. At 7 years I have changed tires twice, 2 batteries, struts once, a radiator, a lot of adding oil, and oil changes every 5k miles. my new car would be a camry again