Used 2007 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 681 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Great car with Options
By jnealy87

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I previously left my review back in 2012 and now its 2015 and its been better and I had the transmission serviced and now have no issues with the car at all im at 98000 miles and its running strong and the build quality has improved and looks a lot better now that the recalls on dashboard has been done and it fixed a lot of mismatches with the pillars and things and now my car is fully cleaned and detailed and its great to have a car that I trust on the road my car does not burn any oil and that's with me changing the oil every 3000 miles and I haven't missed a oil change and I get 28 to 30 hwy and city I get 25.8 so I haven't gotten 31 mpg yet and I drive the car once a week straight hwy ....

Transmission blew at 115,000 miles.
By Deston Nokes

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I enjoyed owning this car until its transmission blew out at 115,000 miles. I was under the impression that Toyotas lasted a lot longer. Won't get fooled again.

Disappointed owner
By r b

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car had an oil consumption issue. Toyota considers 1 qt. per 1100 miles normal. For me the oil consumption and loss of gas mileage was not acceptable nor normal. The final detail was the resale value. In 2012 I paid $13,000 for the car. In 2015 a Toyota dealer would only give me $3,000 trade in value. This car was a loss from start to finish. No part of the Toyota ad campaign in true.

Super Sweet 07 Camry SE V6
By Shawyn

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was super lucky to come across a 2007 in Super White. My Camry has the optional sunroof but doesn't have the optional JBL stereo system which looking back is definitely an option to have because of Bluetooth. I have a really long commute and the ride is awesome even with the Stiffer Sport Shocks and springs. Braking cam be improved with changing the pads and rotors, diy project coming soon. Overall this is a great purchase at $9,000 -$10,000 with 100,000 miles. The details are in the options so take great care in choosing correctly.

5 Star Used Car
By TK

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was fortunate to find a 2007 Camry with great maintenance records that was in great shape. We have thoroughly enjoyed the Camry and it makes an excellent family sedan. One of the most comfortable rides we have been in next to a Lexus.