Used 2006 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

2006 Camry review
By Tom

2006 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven this car now for almost two years and have not had a single problem with it. Nothing more need be said.

Better pickup that would have imagined with a four cylinder engine. Large trunk.

For people without garages, a feature to allow you to warm up the car and lock it at the same time. An option to get rid of the panic button.

Safety is Excellent
By Tami

2006 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I reviewed 12 months ago when I first bought the car. I loved it then and now I'm going to miss it. Last week we were hit broadside into the passengar side. The floor of the car absorbed all the impact and the airbags deployed. We all are just fine like it never happened!! The car is totaled : ( oh my baby... and I'm sure we'll be buying another one like it... but where it's most important the safety is superb!!!

Notice my previous post listed a couple down. But number one favorite is the SAFETY!

I didn't like the AC/heating controls, it lacks excitement.

Jerky Camry
By Chuck

2006 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The tranny bucks and skips at low speeds. The V6 needs a tad more HP. Interior is roomy and comfortable with loads of storage space. Trunk is very adequate. For the money it is a decent car.

Interior room and comfort, trunk space.

Smoother transmission at low end speeds, more added HP with a lower axle gear ratio.

2006 XLE V6 Toyota
By Sharon, Maryland

2006 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My top-of-the-line XLE- V-6 Toyota Camry looks great, it's reliable, affordable, and has the bells and whistles of a Mercedes-Benz. Toyota repairs are easily accessible if needed. I love it!!

I love the luxury features of the seat warmers, mirror heaters, navigation system, noise reduction windows, back fold-down seat, cargo space, etc.

None.

Rating of vehicle
By Frank

2006 Toyota Camry XLE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really like the Camry 4 door Sedan xle because it's a very reliable car and it is a very well engineered car. I get excellent gas mileage. It is very comfortable and an easy and fun car to drive.

All the features of this vehicle I like.

Front cup holder too close to shifter.