Used 2006 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 108 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Best car for around 20k
By charlie

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The best car I ever had its true what people say about toyotas they run forever well in my situation 300k and still running strong and smooth like the day I bought it recommend it to everyone

Never own anyhing but Toyota
By Kevin

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought the 06 V-6 a few months ago with 74k on it after having an 04 4 cyl. Absolutely love the feel of the V- 6 the power is awesome and the car shifts extremely smooth. Getting rite at 28 mpg back and forth to work everyday. Driving 30 miles round trip. The quality of Toyota can't be measured against any American vehicle. Plan to drive this car til it falls apart!

Bright Electro Eluminated Gauges that come on when you turn the switch on and disappear when you cut it off. Kinda like a lexus.

None really!

Speakers/Rear view mirror
By Doris Gamble

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My Camry has been good to me, and it is and excellent vehicle, I have had it over 4years and 4months, but I became disappointed in the material that the speaker covers were made of as it has dry rotted in the shape of the speaker, and I would like to know if any other have been reported as this is not good to look at this through your back glass, and also the rear view mirror has started to fade out and that's not good as you need that to see. I was happy at one point but not so happy now. So in order for me to be continue to be happy with Toyota this needs to be corrected. Good car yes just some defects that needs to be address.

The adjusted seat, leg space, stereo sound.

To make sure that the material that is used in these vehicle are quality and not cheap, so that customers like myself would want to purchase another vehicle in the future. Make sure the facing on the tape player does fade as mine has started to do not good for a care that is a little over 4years old

Best car for the money!
By bubba

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car after having an 04 Camry LE 4 cyl. And was crashed into and totaled. Drove the 06 V-6 and fell in love with the Electroluminescent Gauges and the refined power of the 6 cyl. Paid 10k for the car with 70k and it was a one owner. Drive the car 25 miles a day back and forth to work. And I'm getting 26-27.5 mpg with mid grade fuel. I don't have any doubt that this car will run another 200k. I can't waitt o see how many miles I will actually make this one go.

Gauges, and the exterior look.

Longer center arm rest for letting your arm rest while you drive.

I love this car
By dave_hudson71

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Camry. I chose a straight drive. It seems to give me more power, and better gas mileage. I can't say enough good things about my Camry. Everyone I know that has one seems to feel the same way.

I love the power with the floor shift

Please don't change a thing.