Used 2006 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 108 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Best car I've owned
By Ann

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I live in the Texas hill country and I have been pleasantly surprised with how well my 4 cylinder Camry handles them. When I need to pass an 18 wheeler struggling up a steep climb on Interstate 10, the Camry has no problem. That wasn't the case with the Ford Ranger and Ford Escort we owned. I have been amazed the power that Toyota has packed in this 4 cylinder. The car handles so well. A joy to drive. It is my car but my husband and daughter love to drive it when I let them.

Like the ease that the back seat flips down to accommodate a long item in the truck.

The panic button is too easy to trigger. Have yet to figure out why it will sound off when I'm simply unlocking the truck and car doors

2006 Toyota Camry
By Kym Longo

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Went from a 1995 Nissan Maxima. Miss the power in the engine and the handling. The Camry makes up in ride and comfort. I drive around a lot in the Puget Sound Area and have to sit in traffic quite a bit, the comfort and manuverablility is great. Doesn't handle quite like the Maxima, but is comparable (cornering, driving with lots of water on the road). Not sure I would purchase another Camry.

Gas mileage, sun roof, 6 disk CD changer, lots of storage compartments and spacious trunk.

I have a troublesome blind spot on the passenger side, when the passenger sits in any position but almost foward to the dash. The seat and head rest obstruct the vision on through the rear passenger window/side of the car. Unable to see in mirrors due to fog and rain. Suggest heated mirrors.

2006 4 cyl camry
By captjack

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

this is my first Toyota and I am very pleased after the first yr, 15000 miles. no warranty issues whatsoever. car runs great on the highway at 75mph and the 4 cyl engine provides plenty of power.

Mileage is great...rated 35 highway. very large trunk is also a plus for me as we travel quite a bit.

iPOD connection on the radio.

No complaints
By James Lumbert

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a great car for the money. Plenty of room, has all the extras, not bad on gas and a bit sporty with spoiler and alloy wheels. looks almost like the Lexus of the same size.

room, everything laid on right. large trunk, lots of options included on the LE

smoother transmission.

My 2006 Toyota is AWESOME!
By Gordon Whittaker

2006 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first Toyota I have purchased and I wonder why I waited this long. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. It is incredibly fun to drive and extremely comfortable. The acceleration, steering, braking, etc. are better then anything I have driven since I started driving back in 1964. I love this car!

Heated seats, acceleration, handling, color, responsiveness, overall look, appointments.