Used 2003 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 386 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Comfortably Reliable
By ray44512

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I inherited this car a few months back, literally owned by a little old man. Four cylinder is sluggish from the start, but comes alive once it is rolling. Transmission seems well suited to make the most of 2.4 liters. Body style and interior are plain but functional. Actually, the body style grew on me.

Quiet ride, even at high highway speeds. This may be partly due to the tires, Goodyear Assurance. These tires never squeal, even when pushed hard in exit ramps. Stereo has plenty of punch for me. The car just has a proper solid feel.

Perhaps moving up to a 16 or 17 inch rim with a lower profile tire would further help handling, but I believe the models with alloy wheels take care of that.

90K and still chirp'n into 3rd
By WePlayCrazy

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I rock dark tints all around, even the windshield has a light tint, the car's white and I keep it clean. It looks like a Camry, it is what it is. I bought it because it has the best resale value and is dependable, what else do you buy a Camry for? You want to be bad, buy a Ducati.

I love the light steering!!

I have no complaints other than the alignment goes bad quickly, and the shocks are a little floaty at speed.

One of the most reliable cars out there!
By Muntezir

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car at about 47k and now has 115... Still drives and feels like it has 47k. Just regular maintenance, tires, battery, etc...

More Power :-)

2003 Toyota
By A

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Vehicle has been extremely reliable, at 107,000 runs stronger than when new, only maintenance other than fluid changes, have to install front brakes at 80,000 miles. Very, very reliable especially considering it has been driven by two adults and two youth operators.

Trunk is huge, great fuel mileage, reliability, good interior space, JBL sound system.

Improve suspension for better tire ware, install better quality tires as o.e., put more emphasis on changing cabin filter.

I highly recommend this car
By Navyguy

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

In 2003 I bought a new Toyota Camry LE and I recently sold it. I bought a 2007 Lexus ES350. Overall I loved the car it is very reliable. I drive 70- 75 mph and get over 30 mpg. I had no issues with the car all I had to do was basic things like replace the breaks, and get a 100K tune up. I highly recommend this car. Lexus and Toyota are just hands down better than the competition. I am a tall guy 6'3 and there is plenty of room for me to feel comfortable. The back has plenty of room and you can also store quite a bit of groceries in the trunk. Overall this is a solid car but after six years it was time for an upgrade.

The car is reliable and the fuel economy is excellent. It is very low maintenance automobile which is great for your bank account.

Make the car safer to drive in the snow and on those windy mountains. Other than that the car is perfect.