Used 2003 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 384 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

One of the most reliable cars out there!
By Muntezir

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought the car at about 47k and now has 115... Still drives and feels like it has 47k. Just regular maintenance, tires, battery, etc...

More Power :-)

2003 Toyota
By A

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Vehicle has been extremely reliable, at 107,000 runs stronger than when new, only maintenance other than fluid changes, have to install front brakes at 80,000 miles. Very, very reliable especially considering it has been driven by two adults and two youth operators.

Trunk is huge, great fuel mileage, reliability, good interior space, JBL sound system.

Improve suspension for better tire ware, install better quality tires as o.e., put more emphasis on changing cabin filter.

I highly recommend this car
By Navyguy

2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

In 2003 I bought a new Toyota Camry LE and I recently sold it. I bought a 2007 Lexus ES350. Overall I loved the car it is very reliable. I drive 70- 75 mph and get over 30 mpg. I had no issues with the car all I had to do was basic things like replace the breaks, and get a 100K tune up. I highly recommend this car. Lexus and Toyota are just hands down better than the competition. I am a tall guy 6'3 and there is plenty of room for me to feel comfortable. The back has plenty of room and you can also store quite a bit of groceries in the trunk. Overall this is a solid car but after six years it was time for an upgrade.

The car is reliable and the fuel economy is excellent. It is very low maintenance automobile which is great for your bank account.

Make the car safer to drive in the snow and on those windy mountains. Other than that the car is perfect.

380k and Still going
By M.k.

2003 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this Camry new in 12/02. I commute to work about 120 miles everyday, and this car has served me well for 380,000 miles. I change the oil every 3,000 miles. I've changed with suspension 3 times, brakes have been done 3 times. Apart from routine maintenance, the only problem this car has given me, was the A/C compressor went out at 210k. Not a big deal considering when it was replaced. I treat this car well, and it returns the favor. You can't get any better than that.

Comfort, reliability, smooth transmission

Improve stopping distance of brakes, steering is a bit light.

Had it with Toyota
By johnzorba

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had several warranty repairs on this car. The motor for the Camry driver seat back went just after the warranty expired. I probably used it less than a dozen times. The electric driver's window can not be set to partial open. It's noisy. I keep thinking a window is open somewhat. Gas mileage is not what was listed. My A/C is intermittent and the dealer can't fix it until it is totally gone. If you drop something between the drivers seat and the console, good luck trying to get to it. Paint job needs improvement. I've always bought Toyoyas, but this may be my last.

Nothing that stands out