Used 1995 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 101 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Car You Must Have!!
By MOSSO71

1995 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

I've been driving this car for around 2 years (was used, 84,678 miles). It is excellent, no problems whatsoever and I'm up to 95,235 miles. The ride is very smooth, the seats are comfortable, the noise level is also really low. The controls are very easy to use, and the displays are not confusing. The AC gets cool really quickly, and the heat gets warm quickly. Overall this is a great car that I would recommend. It's reliable and I haven't had any problems with it so far. Just I can say it's the best car ever!!

Comfort of the ride. Low noise levels. Large back seats. Good for very long distance driving.

n/a

Still Going Strong
By Moonlight293

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Bought mine used back in '99. Have made several trips back and forth from Chicago to Delaware; no problems at all. Now has 155,000 miles on it and starting to replace things. Reliable and dependable, the only 2 things I care about as a single female owner. Good gas mileage, comfortable ride, nice functional features. Only thing is that you have to keep it locked up or even the side mirrors will get stolen.

Gas mileage, durable finish, roomy trunk.

None.

Great 95 camry
By mike1948

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Most dependable car I have ever owned. Great gas mileage (28.73) for 160,000 miles. Tracking is weak and power could be better.

Comfort, gas mileage, interior room and AC.

Better tracking, more powerful 4 cyl.

Best Car I've Ever Had!!!!
By Audrey

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

I have owned two Honda Accords and one Toyota Camry. And, I must say, this is the best combination of power and practicality I've ever encountered. The acceleration is great. I have timed it on different occasions. I won't say how fast it was because no one would believe me anyway! The comfort and safety features are wonderful. And, it is awesome on gas mileage. I've put a ton of miles on this car with minimal maintenance. It now has 223,000 miles on it. And, it's still running strong. I run a small computer business out of my home and the Camry is my workhorse. It hauls a lot weight and for long distances. I'm always supprised at how many iMacs I can cram into to this little Toyota!

My favorite thing about it is the engine. You wouldn't expect it from a 4-cylinder. But, it really scoots! The transmission shifts smooth too. And, then again I also love the way it looks. It's possibly the most beautiful car I've ever seen... sleek, sexy, stylish. It is functional art!

None.

I love my Camry wagon even tho it's old
By MizMaryT

1995 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

My Camry wagon has been in my family for 12 years, it's the most dependable car we own - that's more dependable than a 4-Runner, a Volvo S-70 and a Pathfinder - all 3 of which have problems with the engin sensors. My wagon is too old to have engine sensors - I don't think computers were even invented back in '95 ;-) They just don't make cars now like they used to!

I like the lift gate in back because it makes it easy to load groceries and assorted sports equipment.

The only improvement I can think of would be for Toyota to start producing this car again.