Used 1993 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Great model
By SoCalCarGuy

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

My 1993 Camry is reliable, quick, and safe. I have had no major or minor problems in the years since I bought it new. The ride is really nice and smooth.

The styling is understated and simple, not flashy or dated.

The factory issue plastic hubcaps get scratched easily.

Favorite Car
By Marge

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

Of all the cars I've ever owned, my Camry has been my favorite. I've kept it longer than any other. After 13 years, it still gets great gas mileage and runs great. I plan on buying a new one this year just for a change. A friend of mine wants my "old" one. You can't go wrong with a Camry.

Favorite features are gas mileage of course, looks, rides smoothly and one of favorites is not being able to lock keys in the ignition.

I'm sure it's been done but my seats could be a little more comfortable, cup holders adjustable and a place to rest my arms when I'm the passenger.

Reliable Car
By D. Corley

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought my car in '96 with 40k miles. I only had 1 major problem with it, oil leaks and this was around the 60-70k miles. I have had it for 10 years and have 105k miles and hope to keep it another 10. It is very reliable and rides nicely. However, had problems with the power windows twice. Overall I have been very happy with the car. My husband has a '97 and it rides nicely too.

Rides nicely, quiet engine, roomy trunk, seat goes down and can carry large items.

Classic Camry
By Dave

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan SE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought this car used from a private party, skeptical at first, turns out to be simply a supurb vehicle. Having the 6 cylinder and standard transmission, there is no complaints about get up and go here. Nothing has gone wrong in the 2 years I have owned it, the ride quality is excellent, and it has proved to be very versatile. Im 17 and this car is PERFECT!!!! Anyone who knows anything about cars will know that the Camry is notorious for being an exeptionally reliable car, I have 169k miles, and still have 131k to go! The styling of the '93 is more attractive than what it became in 1997. Simply put, this car is excellent and has been nothing but good news for the whole time I have owned it.

The spoiler, the standard aluminum sport wheels, the AWESOME stock sound system, the sunroof, V6, the whole car is great

Only suggestion is different antenna idea, it gets stuck sometimes in REALLY COLD weather, and the trunk drips water and snow in when opened in weather.

Wow!
By Christa

1993 Toyota Camry Sedan LE V6 4dr Sedan

I have a 1993 toyoda camry 4 door LE sedan and it is the best car ever. What other car is going to be running like brand new with 194,000 miles. This car is the best car ever. The only complaint I have is my paint job because it is fading but hey it is 13 years old.

The performance and the style.

none