Used 1993 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews - 97 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1993 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

The most reliable car I've ever owned
By bdevilla

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

When I bought my Camry, it had 90,000 miles on it. The only thing I ever had to do to this car was routine maintenance that you would expect for a car of this age. When I sold it, it had 174,000 miles and still ran like a dream!! I highly recommend a Camry. I was even rear ended in this car and all it did was chip paint off of the bumper. The Olds that hit me had his hood smashed and the grille laying in the street. Amazing. I'm a Toyota owner for life.

The best thing about this car is the engine, because the dash is very plain. It also goes well in the snow for a sedan.

Keep this car out of the sun. My dash cracked and it gets that "old car" smell worse than most. My friend owns one and has the same issue.

93 Camry
By Victor

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan

Extremely reliable in all kinds of weather. My total expenditures for repairs in the 14 years I have owned it are less than $600. Hate to sell it but the wife wants a new car! New car payment will be around $600.

Comfortable. Lumbar adjustable support. Fun to drive, plenty of power.

Could use a better defogger.

Best Car Ever.
By Megan

1993 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Wagon

I'm on my second. Has NEVER left me high and dry. Had a power window problem with the first, (before I totalled it). It has timeless styling, so it still looks brand new. You never see them for sale b/c people have no need to sell them. It fits a full-size mattress in the back, (rear seats fold down). I get 30 mpg. I've had 2 strangers come up to me and try to buy it. All this, and I have enough power/pick-up to burn idiots at stop lights. PLUS it's invisible to cops. I love this car and have no doubt I will be able to get another 5 years out of it.

Great!!
By chaviux007

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Sedan

I've only had it for a little more than six months and it's been a great car. Love the performance even though it has 171,000 miles it has its details. Probably the owners that had had it before didn't take care of it so I'm just doing some fixings on the suspension system and the interior, but the engine hasn't given me any problems at all. Great car.

I love the ECT control for more power. Great!!

A great vehicle!
By Billy

1993 Toyota Camry LE V6 4dr Wagon

We have owned this wagon since it was new. Often we have thought of trading for a new wagon, but there just doesn't seem to be anything comparable in the same size and price range. Here we are 13 years later and still waiting for a wagon as roomy, powerful, reliable and economical as the Camry! Current resale is around 2500.00, what a joke! This car is such a value vs. the cost of a Volvo or Audi, I guess we will just keep on ridin'. Someone please start making wagons like this again!

Versatile and roomy interior, car-like handling and power.