Used 2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camry Solara model:

My third Toyota is the best ever!
By Elizabeth

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Love this car! Beautiful to the eye, inside and out and smooth ride. Easy handling. Nicely appointed interior. I enjoy all the extras as I spend alot of time on the road. One negative is a blind spot to cars approaching from the rear.All in all this is a Great Car!

6-CD Changer, Radio, Temperature control, electronic driver's seat a must as I am short-Beautiful leather interior.

Improved rear visibility and entry to rear seat.

love my convertible
By Dallasgal

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is so much fun. It has been a very dependable car. I was tboned in a bad wreck. I walked away without a scratch. The car is very solid. The service at my dealership is outstanding. The rear window is hard to see out of when looking for traffic. My right convertible side is hard to lock when putting the top up. But would I buy this car again? Yes

the convertible

the locks for the top rear window view

Just love it!
By Ben

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Toyota Solara SE V6, and I am very pleased. I had a hard time finding a car that I wanted, and the more I drive it, the more I love it. The cabin is super quiet with little road, engine or wind noise. Makes those long drives very relaxing. I love having the extra power when I need it. If you buy a Camry, buy the V6, because I found the four cyl to be less responsive. Styling is beautiful! Great car, for a great price.

Wonderful Stability. automatic 5-speed V6 engine, comfort, amazingly quiet and smooth ride.

Visibility takes some adjusting too. The seats could slide back a bit more, but is still roomy enough. Trunk door seems a little flimsy when closing, but I can live with that.

Awesome Solara
By Rob Charland

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have just purchased this vehicle used and never would have thought that I would buy an imported vehicle! My last 20 cars were all "Big Three" manufactured and they had more than their share of problems. I have only heard good things about Toyotas so I figured I would buy one to see for myself. I intend to keep this vehicle for approx. 15 years and have been told by other Toyota owners and mechanics that it will go longer than 15 years if maintained properly!

Where to begin... the A/C is so cold that I can't leave it on all the time as it gets too cold! I love the manual shift auto transmission feature and also the 4 wheel disc brakes. All in all a well designed automobile.

Get your own
By Jim

2006 Toyota Camry Solara Coupe SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have 1100 miles on my new Solara and it is a dream to drive. Handles like a luxury car and performs likes a sports car. It is elegant, and has beautiful lines. I especially like the controls on the steering wheel, you never have to take your eyes off of the road. Makes the 140 mile daily commute pretty easy, lots of great comments on looks.

Styling, hands free radio control, auto headlights, looks like fairly good gas mileage for a six - 31mpg highway.

Bluetooth option, fisheye spot mirrors on the regular mirrors from the factory would help with the blind spots (lucky me I drove a truck and know how to use mirrors). A few more watts for the radio. Overall nice car.