Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

$3,995

Used Camry Solara for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Not as good as expected

S A Holt, 12/05/2002

After five Camaros and reading Toyota's reviews, I decided to get one. The Toyota was more expensive, but I thought I would keep it longer due to reliabily claims. I really like overall look and handling of the car, but my experience has been less than great. The car has been in the shop more than my Camaro. I have had the Emissions Canister, Service Computer, Sun Visor, door panel and light in glove box replaced and I still have a rattle. This Toyota has had more rattles. The ride is very rough for a car this size (worse than Camaro). I can feel every bump in the road. I like the car, but I don't know if I would ever purchase one again.

what a car!

GoEnjoyIncubus, 03/03/2002

After drive this car theirs no way anyone could buy a 2dr Accord.

Runnemede

H. Lyle Jones, 02/21/2003

I have really enjoyed the response. It is very manuverable in traffic. I switched from a full size Cadillac to the Toyota Solara and from day one I have been very pleased. I do not miss the Cadillac.

Research pays off

msupakeng, 07/15/2003

I relied on user reviews and Edmunds for months to help me find a new car to buy that I would be pleased with for years to come. I reveiwed several cars before choosing the Solara. It's sporty yet large enough to be practical. It accelerates quickly & breaks smoothly. I love my high quality automobile. I would recommend not only researching the cars themselves but also the financing. The only thing I dislike about my car is the sleazy dealership it came from. They ripped me off. I won't even drive my car by there let alone get it serviced there. So be sure to know all the facts about leasing & buying before you go to the dealership.

Love at first sight

roni, 07/28/2003

I bought this car in March 2003. I love the way it looks, and drives. Great for highway driving.