Used 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (23 reviews )

So far, so good.
By Lee

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Traded in my 2003 Camry LE for the 2010 TCH. The 2003 was very quiet and smooth but the 2010 TCH beats it hands down. Love the Bluetooth and the upgraded audio. Fuel economy is exactly what I've expected. According to the onboard computer, I averaged 34.1 mpg on my 1st tank of gas but I suspected that the tank was not 100% full. The 2nd tank of gas confirmed my suspicion as I averaged 38.5, according to the onboard computer and 38.7 according to my manual calculation. I expect the number will continue to improve as I learn to drive the car more efficiently.

Quiet and smooth ride, keyless entry and start, blue tooth, LBJ audio and fuel economy.

Small trunk.

Glad to be back in a Toyota
By Ed

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I traded in my Olds Bravada last month for a TCH. It is a little odd to drive at first. VERY quiet. I took it from Seattle to Montana last week (about 1300 miles round trip). We averaged 35.6 mpg freeway driving on 4 mountain passes. The speedometer turns blue when you are being fuel efficient. I thought it was pretty gimmicky, however I found myself changing my driving habits to increase my mileage - so I guess it worked.

keyless entry and start

I would love the blue highlights behind the Toyota emblems (like the prius). It would look really nice on my shiny black car!

Pleasantly surprised
By Bo

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am 6'4 and I've always had a problem finding a roomy car with good fuel economy. My choices have been limited to roomy-gas guzzling SUVs and too cramped gas sipping compacts and mid size sedans. I debated between the Altima Hybrid, Jetta TDI and the TCH. The Jetta was still cramped for me and the Altima Hybrid being a TCH in Nissan clothing, I opted for the original.I've had it for two months now and really enjoy it. It is exactly what I was looking for in a car and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Very smooth drive train, roomy, comfortable, fuel economy, ergonomics, sound system,

Trunk size, interior fit and finish

Wow what a car!
By Gary

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just got 2010 TCH in April. Already know this is the finest vehicle I have ever owned. Traded 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid. Liked that car also but it is a truck compared to this one. Super ride and it is extremely quiet. Acceleration will put you back into your seat. Averaging 36 mpg. Civic only got 30.Leather seats are extremely comfortable. Put you music on a USB memory stick and throw away your MP3 player. Bluetooth works great on the phone. Look at the rear fender wells. They are felt lined to keep noise down.

Incredible acceleration, fuel economy, USB interface, bluetooth, interior quality, no road or tire noise, NAV system, seat comfort

Front cup holder compartments could be a bit deeper.

Excellent, good to be back in a Camry
By Bryce-Long Beach

2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Always had Camrys, briefly went to KIA (it was o.k.), now back to Camry. This is a great car!

Quality, ride, quietness

uggh, headroom please. I'm 6'1, and with the moonroof (came with one of the packages, I could do without it if I had the choice,) I almost hit my head. Otherwise, I've had no problems.