Used 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 248 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (248 reviews )

Awesome gas mileage! Roomy too!
By George

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Wife was tired of the gas guzzling GMC Envoy so we read up on the hybrids and concluded the Camry the best choice after the test drive. The options and extras are what you would find in a Lexus, really nice! Quiet, classy, comfortable ride, and the most FUN I've had driving a car in a long time. The wife loved it so much, she wouldn't let me drive it, so I went out and bought me one. Traded in my 2001 Montana minivan and am having a blast with it. I am 6'2, 340 plus and have more than enough room to enjoy the ride. The best road mileage I have gotten is 52.7 mpg going 60 mph (no a/c). Best in the city was 44.3 mpg. It constantly beats the sticker ratings of 40/38 all the time!

Moon roof, keyless start, leather heated seats, MPG computer, rearview mirror auto-dim, navigation system, Bluetooth, tire pressure monitor, chrome front end grille.

It has an auto down window button, add the auto up like others are doing.

Awesome
By Serbrew

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car has exceeded all expectations. I drive to maximize mileage, live in upstate NY where I am getting about 33 during the winter, 40 during the spring and fall and 36 in the summer. Because of the battery, truck is limited but fine for us. Absolutely amazing vehicle. Can run on battery at 40 mph and under and will almost always take advantage of electric when necessary.

MPG, styling, bluetooth radio, sunroof.

Buy one now
By Jaybird

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I really can't say enough about how much I enjoy driving this car. The ride is smoother and quieter than my Lexus. I can't speak more highly of any car that I have ever had or rode in. I started out not caring if we got a hybrid or a 6 cylinder but we found just what we wanted in the hybrid so we bought it. After having driven it almost 800 miles I just love it.

GREAT gas mileage, roomy interior, navigation, handles like a dream.

Too much plastic on the interior but that is about it.

Awesome Car!
By JamiEimaJ

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's been almost 2 months since I've owned the Camry Hybrid. I've been getting an average of 37 mpg after 4 fill-ups. This car has all the features and technology that you can find only in luxury cars like Lexus and Acura. I've changed my driving style since I started driving it. I no longer put the pedal to the metal on green lights, I drive at the speed limit and I try to use electric only whenever possible. Also, I started to laugh at the big fat SUVs and how much gas they're wasting as the speed past me. :)

Quietness of the car. Technology such as bluetooth, navigation, hybrid, fuel economy, design.

Memory seats.

LOVE This Car
By Jay Barz

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car! I've only had it for about 10 days but look forward to driving it every day. I love construction zones now! Can set the cruise control at about 27 mph and run on nothing but the electric engine, (sorry everyone behind me). I love shutting it off after driving and getting the "Excellent" rating. I'm still trying to figure out the optimal mpg way to drive it and having lots of fun. It's nice to be able to wait in front of my kids' school for 15 minutes for them to get out and be able to run the a/c in 90 degree temp. and not use any gas or emit any polution. This is a great family car, safe, reliable, great mpg, and low emissions. This is my 2nd Camry, first was 2002.

The CVT, so smooth. On screen engine usage (gas or elec). Smart key, rear a/c ducts, all the standard features are great. JBL stereo, bluetooth, steering wheel controls, Toyota reliability. This is the only car I've bought that I actually read the manual! Actually enjoyed reading it too!

Power mirror controls need to be moved to the driver's door. Power button could be moved to the center a little bit and the a/c "economy" setting should be more visible.