2020 Toyota C-HR Consumer Reviews

$21,295

Save as much as $2,107
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

LOVE IT!

Jen H. , 03/11/2020
XLE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Everything you need with perks in a stellar looking package. Love the styling, especially the back doors handle location (how unique!) Feels so sporty to drive, super comfy supportive seats with plenty of room for passengers in the back seat. I can’t say enough good things, I just want to go driving!

Feels very closed in

Sam32c , 08/30/2020
LE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I tested a 2020 CHR, loved the exterior design but it felt vey closed in especially the back seat view. There is an area by the windows that blocks your view but I guess the blind spot detection will take care of that issue. I’ve noticed they all have black interiors. For such a small car, perhaps they should give the options for lighter color interior and sunroof, instead of all black interior, I think that would resolve the closed in feeling and brighten up the interior of the car. The acceleration is also slower than I expected. Otherwise it’s a beautiful car.

Good, but not great

John, 08/24/2020
XLE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The mechanics of this vehicle are fine, if you test drive the car and like it then get it. Few things I've noticed after owning it for a month, the seat belt adjusters that come out of the side pillar beside the driver and passenger rattle when going over bumps. There is too much wiggle room on the plastic that can adjust the height and its a small annoyance. One other thing is condensation on the windows, most Toyota's seem to have this same issue. In the morning there is a ton of condensation on my windows along with my wife's Prius, no other cars in our complex will have condensation except ours. As for the functionality of the interior, the center console needs some help, especially the location beside the USB port, where a phone could/should fit, but its way too small for no reason. Overall happy with the vehicle an no major defects as of now. One thing I wish Toyota would've done with the XLE trim is tone done the vivid blue on the interior trim, it looks like a teenage kid spray painted the trim in their favorite color or something.... a dark blue like located on the seats would've been preferred, but I knew what I was getting before hand. If you need a 2 wheel drive car or small crossover with a quality brand then its a solid choice.

Ad
Build Your C-HR
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 4 Trims
See pricing and options on your next Toyota
Prototype shown with options using visual effects.

Best car I’ve ever had.

Joy, 02/08/2020
LE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I really enjoy driving my C-HR. It has such a unique design. It sits higher than my last car, a Corolla, making it easier for me to drive.

Sporty

Randall Scott, 02/25/2020
XLE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I like the gas mileage and overall package