Used 2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan Consumer Reviews - 122 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

2007 Toyota Avalon 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl
By Boca Wife

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

At first I wasn't very impressed with the car until I drove it. It was great. My husband is over 6'6" he actually picked out the car first, he was very comfortable seated in it. Both my kids are over 5 feet all and they are between the age of 9 and 11. I am 5' 9 " I am sure the son will enjoy this car when he is 16... I hope. Thanks to my husband for introducing the Avalon. It's great.

It is very roomy and comfort and I really like how it looks inside.

It's difficult to plug in my cell phone charger and it should have bluetooth capability as a standard feature

Great value & satisfaction
By Big Daddy Kenn

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm 6-2 290 with tall sons. Car fits us great. Great motor and acceleration. Averaging 23-24 daily and 29-30 highway and I'm an aggressive driver. It's very comfortable. A quiet car. Driving-small turning circle. Good daily and highway car. Not as tight handler as BMW. Trunk has good storage room. Car has great fit and finish. Cabin well laid out. Nice sound system - could have more power though. No mechanical problems

Room, comfort, engine, mileage. Car is as room a a BMW 7 series L but so much less expensive. Nice amenities-heated/cooled seats, rear window screen, steering wheel controls, sun roof, bluetooth, rain sensor and much more. It's a Lexus without the price penalty. I much recommend

Navigation unit poor. Can't adjust while driving. Outdated disk and expensive to update. A good Garmin or Magellan is better. An adjustable suspension.

I love my '07 Avalon Limited
By Nancy Ruth

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been driving my '07 Avalon Limited for 2 years now and just love it. Never had any trouble with the car. It has lots of get up and go. The extra features are terrific. I especially like the smart key.

Smart key is so wonderful. I just keep it in my purse. Gas mileage is remarkable. Love using regular grade gas.

Paint seems to need an upgrade. Rear visibility is not the greatest. It's difficult to plug in my cell phone charger. Navigation system is very, very confusing.

2007 Limited
By sstred

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had my Avalon about a year now. Same problem as others with the window washer fluid. Other than that, no problems, except the paint is very poor (hence the 7 for 'build quality'). I'm not looking forward to the paint in another couple of years. We get 32 on the freeway and in the low 20s in town when my wife drives... not so much with me driving. The tranny feels a little weird at times (almost like it's slipping), but I guess that's just the way its made. We've have no problems with it. I had the factory wheels chromed for about $400. Good value for the money

Ventilated seats, adaptive cruise, highway mileage, ability to use 'regular' grade of gasoline.

Get rid of the 'I accept' screen on startup for the nav. Better paint!

Toyota Avalon Limited
By Arnold

2007 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great sedan at thousands less than Lexus. 32MPG hwy with loads of power. Nav could be a bit simpler to use both otherwise a well executed design and layout. This is my 2nd Avalon and a Lexus in sheep's clothes. Ultra quiet engine, loads of interior room and limo like back seat. Toyota did a super job on this often overlooked sedan.

Heated and AC seats! 268 hp and 32 mpg. Stealth speed!

Nav address input.