Used 2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Consumer Reviews - 380 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Top Yota ever
By Joseph Drew

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I inherited this car from my parents. it had been sitting under a tree for 3 and 1/2 years. it looks like it was ready for the trash Heap. I decided to spit and polish it not knowing that I had a diamond in the rough. I had it towed to a reputable mechanic and gone through, all fluids were changed change the tires and a week later drove it from Florida to Bellingham Washington, flawless. I have owned the car now for a year and I am 60 years old and have owned them all. This is hands-down the best vehicle I have ever driven when considering all aspects of a Driving Experience. It is also the largest of the Avalon's and when I am parked next to a newer one people stare at mine in Envy. it only has 115,000 miles on it and feels like a brand new car I have owned several Toyotas in my life but none like this particular model of Avalon. Toyota bring back the big rig, what a vehicle. it looks like it's rolled out of the showroom last week I am going to keep it for the rest of my life and if it needs any restoration it will be done.

Best car I ever owned
By John

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a joy to own. 212k miles and going strong.

Overall winner for large guy
By Scott Scribner

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My uncle told me it was the only sedan he found comfortable. I agree. For my priorities (safety, reliabity, comfort), it wins. Moved up to Avalon after two Camrys.

Awesome.
By Wm. Strall

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned. No repairs-just normal maintenance. Very comfortable-reliable. Enough said!

2006 Toyota Avalon Limited
By Jerry K.

2006 Toyota Avalon Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Replacing the Map database is way overpriced. Toyota service is OK , but leaves a lot to be desired from the Toyota dealer.