Used 1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan

View reviews for a specific Avalon model:

Amazing car
By hartdykes

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan

Salvaged, high miles, and it's the best car I have ever owned. After owning this car nothing else comes close. It has a great ride and is very comfortable on long trips. Easy to install aftermarket audio.

Stock alloy rims, looks great.

Better audio and speakers.

High miles, salvaged, and a great car
By hartdykes

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XL 4dr Sedan

I'm 19 and in 2004 I bought a salvaged 95 toyota avalon from a mechanic in phenix city alabama. The car had 178,000 miles and was salvaged and was rebuilt with used parts. I love this car and I have had no problems with the car and I will be the first to admit I'm not very good when it comes to taking care of a vehicle, The car has dents, its been rearended several times and has been keyed on several occasions, yet it's still going strong and taking long road trips. The only complaint I had with the car was the speakers and tape player and I replaced those the first week with a Alpine cd player, roady XM radio (OnA202) plus new pioneer speakers. Well that's my review on this awesome car.

Stock rims look great, comfortable interior, most reliable vehicle I've ever driven even wrecked.

Better audio, that's it actually.

TRUNK SPACE
By WH Avalon

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

I have recently installed gull doors on my '95 Avalon and recommend this to everyone. The install was quite cheap and definitely helps with the looks.

Size and the appearance of the grill.

Gas mileage & acid rain cover. Also could get a cloaking device button and ejection seat.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By Dave

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and it has performed flawlessly over the past 10+ years. Still tight with no rattles. Quiet, luxury ride with plenty of power, particularly when you put the electronically controlled transmission into its "power" mode. Outstanding build quality with no mechanical problems other than recent replacement of left CV boot (couples the transmission with the left front wheel). The only reason I'm replacing this car now is to get side and head curtain air bags.

Automatic climate control. Quiet smooth ride. Great acceleration.

No seat heaters available when I bought mine - the only feature I wish I had.

Awesome car
By Axum,

1995 Toyota Avalon Sedan XLS 4dr Sedan

I just bought a 1995 XLS from my dad who bought it new and it still runs like a dream. After we replaced the transmission it got right back up to the original speed and power. That is the only part that we have replaced in it.

The automatic AC heat control, it helps to keep you on the road and not all over the place.

NEW SUSPENSION it is sooooo rocky and I'm replacing it with a performance suspension but I love it and its a quick lil car even after 10 years.