There can be a lot more to driving than just getting from point A to point B. Take a spin in the 2017 Toyota 86 and you'll love how this sporty coupe engages you with its sharp handling and easy-to-drive nature. It's one of our favorite driver's cars for the money.
- Excellent handling and precise steering make the 86 a joy to drive
- Comfortable and supportive front seats are good for spirited drives or long commutes
- Standard features list is good for the price.
- Small trunk doesn't hold much cargo
- Tiny backseat best is suited for storage
- Relatively modest acceleration with no engine upgrade available.