5 of 11 people found this review helpful
So far, so good
By stevesark on
Vehicle2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
ReviewSo I've had the 4runner for about a month and logged about 400 miles so far.
I bought it because I believe something that looks like an SUV should be off road capable and ready for anything. First impressions are as follows ...
- Very comfortable ride for a body on frame architecture.
- Engine seems capable enough
- Beautiful exterior design (in my opinion)
- The sound system (and Entune) could be better.
- Gas mileage could be better.
I'm looking forward to a chance to test it out off road as soon as possible.
Best FeaturesRide quality, Engine, Exterior Styling
Worst FeaturesAudio could be better, Entune is tough to get used to
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.