Used 2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV Consumer Reviews - 122 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV

View reviews for a specific 4Runner model:

Great 4x4 in the era of crossovers
By Matt

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We just picked up our new 4Runner - I have to say - after seeing the new Explorer today I am so happy with the decision to buy the 4Runner - this is a real 4X4 SUV and includes everything we could want in a truck. We opted for the 3rd row with leather and convenience package. The fit is perfect, the interior is perfect and the drive is what I would expect from a 4X4. I can't wait to put the truck to the test and I will be sure to post an update at 10,000 miles. In my opinion (after owning an Explorer, Mountaineer, Tahoe, Equinox and Jeep) this is the best deal out there. Nice work Toyota!

4X4, Seats, Bluetooth, Interior space, Exterior look, 3rd row, Stereo system, Storage compartments, 120V outlets, sunroof, XM radio.

Just add running boards - this should be standard with the height of the vehicle.

No comfort at all-go with a Pathfinder
By 1mustanglover

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 4runner and I'm disappointed. The seats are very hard and cramped, you feel every bump in the road and the braking is abrupt. Way stiffer of a ride and i would recommend the Pathfinder any day. Also the 3rd row seat is useless, there is virtually no leg room at all.

Outer design

Comfort overall

Best 4 Runner yet
By Tom

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third 4 Runner 2001-2006-2010 It is by far the best. It is loaded with great features. the ride is excellent along with the handling. the interior/exterior is professionally done with superior workmanship,with attention to detail. Congratulations Toyota for producing such a great product. A job well done.

sun roof - XM radio- bluetooth-rear camera excellent suspension/ride-auto power windows/rear tailgate window included-audio system great

I would have liked to see running boards come as standard equipment

Fifth 4 Runner Owned
By Nick

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned five 4 runners to date including the original fiberglass cap model and all other generations. This one is the best yet. Drive is firm, acceleration and power fits my needs and the look of it in black with the 20 inch wheels is awesome. In a world of pregnant looking station wagons parading around as SUVs this is a refreshing change. Sound system and navigation system work beyond my expectations.

Nav system and remote start. 20 inch alloy wheels.

Locking gas filler door.

Best yet
By NIK

2010 Toyota 4Runner SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned over the past twenty years, five 4 runners all generations up to this one including the original P/U cap model. This one beats them all. The engine is more than adequate for my needs. The design is aggressive looking especially in black with the 20 inch wheels. The interior is laid out well. Road visibility is great due to the vehicle's height and the ride while truck like is firm and not sloppy. Love the Nav system and the remote start.

Nav, remote start and the 20 inch wheels