2008 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Review: Fan For Life

2008 Toyota 4Runner - Consumer Review

SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Fan For Life
By erRN on

2008 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving an great AWD Subaru for 8 years I made the decision to upgrade to a larger vehicle. My original plan was to buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee with great styling, but after 8-9 months of research I found that almost all of the reviews of that vehicle were too scary to make an investment.I bought a 2008 SR5 used and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TRUCK! I have had it for 7 months now and, as my boyfriend says every time he gets in, "it drives like a cadillac". Quiet, smooth, and fun on the road. 22-24k a gallon highway. I've owned a Wrangler in the past, and it doesn't even compare to the ride of the 4runner. Absolutely the best investment I've ever made. I will keep it for as long as it drives!

Quiet, smooth, quick acceleration. Looks are terrific. Still a rugged, off-road appearance- no mini-van look.Lots of interior room.Easy self oil change.Got me to work (ER) in the FEB 2010 east coast snow storms 60k away when semi's were stuck on the highway. I am a proud 4runner owner!

I love the style of the 90's, early 2000 4runner-i wish the new one's maintained the more rugged grill/front. Other than that, NO COMPLAINTS.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review