It's expensive, cramped and takes forever to "refuel," but there's no denying the 2011 Tesla Roadster's performance credentials or its ability to stand out in a gasoline-powered crowd.
- Impressive acceleration
- Quiet operation
- Superb handling
- No gasoline required
- An instant collector's item.
- Sparsely equipped given sky-high price
- Cramped interior with difficult entry/exit
- Requires 3.5-hour fill-ups
- Short range compared to conventional cars
- Non-power steering
- Limited safety equipment.