Used 2007 Suzuki XL7 Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Suzuki XL7

View reviews for a specific XL7 model:

Really bad suspension noise
By jc2009

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this XL7 brand new in August of 2007, it was back at the dealership on December for a loud noise coming from the front suspension whenever I turned or passed on a bump. It was there for about a month until finally they figured out what was wrong and fixed it. Now about 3 weeks ago the same noise came back, but guess what? The local dealership closed and now I have to drive about 4 hrs. to the nearest dealership because Suzuki wont allow me to take it anywhere else here locally. Stay away from SUZUKI, their customer service is horrible, they talk to you in a very unprofessional manner, and when you have a problem you are basically stuck with it.American cars are better...

Interior and Style

Better Suspension, better customer service

Good Basic Vehicle
By ron

2007 Suzuki XL7 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

well, going on 2 yrs and this has been a very good car for us, comfy on long trips to Montana from seattle and was even getting 27 mpg on that trip. Generally getting 19 around town. It has a large gas tank compared to most SUVs in its class even though I honestly wish it was a 20 gallon tank. HUGE cargo capacity for this class of suv, you can really load it up. It's not top notch but we only paid $19 grand for it, Got around great in 6 inch snow and just cable chains on the front tires. We looked at trading it in but after looking at all the other SUVs, the fuel economy, and the cost of those SUVs we decided to just keep it. Unfortunately, this car really lost a lot of its value.

Roomy, Smooth ride, Large gas tank.

Doesn"t matter... They no longer make the XL7 as of 2009

Love it
By Shane Hashmi

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row, Sunroof (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second XL7 since 2004, after upgrading our 2001 last year. Great exterior look. Interior design is great. Great handling. Great power. Smooth ride overall. We've been to 2 long drives with kids and both were very comfortable. We put the extra luggage on the roof rack. Good value for your buck.

Red dash lights, XM radio, audio controls on steering

Narrower turning radius, better material for the interior

My purple Suzi rules!
By waxnmama

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row, Sunroof (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is way more than beyond my expectations! I drove a Ford minivan before and my Suzuki XL7 is a dream! Suzi has so much power and great handling.I appreciate the luxury I have, for the amount the price. The value is fabulous. It feels so good to drive around in a car you feel safe in. I love this vehicle.

The navigation system is neat, but the heated seats are so nice.

I have found it difficult to see when backing up. I ask my kids to use their eyes to help in case I have missed something with the mirrors. A rear back up system would be appreciated.

Hate this vehicle
By not happy

2007 Suzuki XL7 Luxury 4dr SUV w/3rd Row, DVD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

If you are stuck with one of these, be aware it has no value in a year's time. Terrible turning range, cramped cabin, very uncomfortable seats, they're too short for your legs, makes long trips tiring. We have 2 children and the 3rd row seat really is a waste, because you need that room for storage. The dash quality is cheaply made and started puckering after 6 months. After 2 days of this vehicle, we knew we'd made a mistake!

Exterior style

More cabin comfort, ergonomically comfortable seats, improved storage, better turning range