Used 2001 Suzuki XL-7 Consumer Reviews

Used XL-7 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Best Buy for the Money

Skidney, 04/28/2006

I bought this vehicle new in 2001 and I have had no problems with it. It is the absolute best buy in the class. It has real 4x4, 3,000 lbs. towing, dual A/C, and third row seating for the same price of a CR-V or a RAV4. I have towed a 2,800 lb. camper with success (mountains were a little stressful).

Hate It

chris, 03/31/2006

I can't stand my Suzuki XL-7. I have had so many problems with it and the dealer refuses to fix any of them. I wish that I never bought it. I will never buy any other vehicle from Suzuki in my life and will tell all my friends not to either.

MY 2001 XL-7 Limited

Paul.Fritz1, 04/08/2002

Purchased this with 5K on it from the dealer's owner's wife who was also my sales person. Has been dead on reliable. No rattles except the emergency kit under the back floor. MPG is about 22 and runs just fine on regular. I actually have the limited but there is no limited mentioned in the list above. Really good in the Snow and just overall very nice.

Keeps Going and Going

Glenn, 06/03/2008

After 155,000 (40% off road) this is a little tank! I have not had one major thing go wrong after almost 5 years of abuse. Its comfortable on the road and plenty of room for 6. It can be towed 4 wheels down with ease. Its funny to see the surprize looks when leave people at a light after pushing the power button. For the price you just can't beat it.

Best SUV for the Price

Euclid Oh, 01/02/2009

We were looking for a midsized SUV to replace a Caravan. The Suzuki actually did better than we ever expected. The truck came with full power and rear AC as well as seats 7. The engine is very peppy for its engine size, but is kind of fuel thirsty. Ours now has 60k, but actually 48k. If you have a Suzuki, the trip odometer may not be accurate. Other than this, this was one of the best vehicle purchases that I made, in a list that includes Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, and others that I have owned.

12345...10