Used 2004 Suzuki Verona Consumer Reviews - 154 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Suzuki Verona

View reviews for a specific Verona model:

Great Car
By candam

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from the dealer and it now has 62,323 miles on it now.It had a couple of problems that were fixed by the dealer. Great warranty. It rides nice on long trips and has enough power to make it a pleasure to drive. The interior if very nice especially the heated seats. I have not had any problems with the car and love it.

drivetrain,interior features,handling reliability

More cup holders. Better stereo speakers (front). Better stereo antenna system (rural reception). Factory Ram Air Intake system.

engine
By christine

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had my Verona since 3-04- I love my car I wouldn't get another one.. But recently my ck engine light has come on and I've had 2 missfires and had to pay out of pocket- when I bought the car the sticker said 100,000 or 7 yrs does that include engine prob?- other than that I love the car its very safe great in snow !

heated seats, love the look

they don't make this model anymore so no suggestions.

Life after Death
By Ken

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had very few issues with the vehicle. Most of the issues were that maintenance personnel didn't know what to do with it, expressly Jiffy-Lube. This car is so well built that it saved my life!!! It's gone now. It was a total loss when an idiot ran a red light at 70 mph!! He destroyed the front clip and the front pillar, but didn't shatter one glass!! I owe my life to it. Ken

Run Away Fire waiting to happen
By Mike

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

This started out to be an OK car. I can see why they give this a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty. I had the engine replaced and on my third transmission. The other day while parked with a child in the car it was destroyed by a engine fire . We were lucky no one got hurt and when I went to Suzuki for help they told me too bad. I am telling you this car was a joke and they do not stand behind it if it catches on fire. They spent more on warranty work than what the car was worth. They should have negotiated with me after the engine and second transmission. Make sure you carry hazard insurance....

Warranty you will need it

Stand behind their car and admit it was a lemon model year

Biggest Lemon known to mankind!!!!!!
By Vnelly1

2004 Suzuki Verona EX 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle in 11/08 and have had about 1 month of worry free driving. This car is a screaming nightmare!!! Hesitating, stalling and jerking. I am so thoroughly disappointed with this vehicle - my '94 Pontiac Grand Prix ran better than clink. Never again!!!!!

The interior design and sunroof

all mechanical parts