Used 2007 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Suzuki SX4

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:

Lovin' my Suzuki
By Renee

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I commute to work everyday and this car makes for a great ride. The trip is not at all highway and the gas mileage is not horrible, but not what I expected. The features that came with the sport model were one of the selling points. You usually pay a lot more for these options. The looks are deceiving from the outside. Plenty of room, even for larger people. This car is very sporty looking also. The price is great for an AWD.

The options: like cruise control, climate control, 6 disc cd with subwoofer, steering wheel controls. The safety features included are great too: plenty of airbags, low tire pressure monitor, stability control, etc.

A little better gas mileage. The tank is small, but the bigger the tank, the more weight to haul! An armrest would be great too! Overall though, this is a great car at a great price.

Suzuki Warranty Issues
By Cindy

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Rally Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My SX4 has an AC problem and I have standing water in the passenger side of the car. This isn't enough to affect my opinion of the SX4. In general I have been very happy and enjoy driving the car. I am however very disappointed in Suzuki. Since purchasing my vehicle the dealership in my area has closed. My only option is to drive 60 miles for service. This in itself would be acceptable BUT Suzuki will not assist in assuring I have a vehicle to drive while my car is being serviced and the dealership isn't going to use the courtisy shuttle to drive me 60 miles to my home so I am basically left stranded and praying the vehicle issue can be resolved in one day.

FUN to drive, great handling!!

Highly recommend better customer service when handling warranty service calls. As much as I love the vehicle I doubt I would purchase again after the service issues I am dealing with and the obvious lack of concern from Suzuki headquarters in CA.

SX4 Sport / auto
By belowme

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car. Fun to drive, handles great just missing a turbo version. Comfortable and roomy. Gas mileage isnt bad for an AWD car but gas tank could be a bit bigger. With the amount of standard fatures of the Sport version with auto you cant beat it. Nicley designed cabin, not flimsy and cheap looking.

Nice design, AWD, steering mounted radio controls. In dash cd changer.

Needs a bigger gas tank and an optional turbo or more powerful engine would be a plus.

European look/Japanese quality
By Ned

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Good looking, fun to drive, good fuel economy and problem free car.

Good visibility due to seat height; fun to drive with impressive handling. Minimum road noise in cabin.

Bigger fuel tank.

Nice price for AWD
By Bob

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Wanted AWD for winter driving. Handles well for small vehicle. Good features included in base model w/con. group. Have 7 yr. all inclusive warranty and received a good price for trade in. No problems so far.

AWD and folding rear seats.

Better dash lights (can't see in daylight) and larger gas tank.