Used 2007 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Suzuki SX4

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:

Good Car/ Good Value
By flyright

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Rally Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My family has owned Suzuki's in the past and have been very happy. Without hesitation I purchased the '07 SX4. The dealer advertised it as 35 mpg, but I get 28.7 mpg so that was a bit of a disappointment. I have approx 25,000 miles on it now. So far I have had to replace the oxygen sensor,the A/C was kind of blah so took it back in and now they have to replace some clutch in the A/C. Other than that, I love the car. It has more room than most compact cars. It handles sweet when you need to leave someone in the dust. The acceleration is the best. Turning is fab. Braking, stops on a dime. The interior has a sportscar look, pretty cool. Quiet enginne but strong. Has some get up and go.

Handling! Hugs the road, stable, heavy feel. Don't feel like you will blow away if a semi passes you. Great stopping system! AWD handles great. Cool interior look. Fast acceleration!

The A/C is a bit weak. May just be mine, hopefully when part is replaced will be good to go. Gas mileage was not as good as I had hoped. Could be because of DHOC enginne.

Great car!
By Holly

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car. I have owned this car for 21 months and I am very happy. It is not great on the hills, but is a good car overall. Almost no mantinence(which is great). My car averages 24.4 miles per gallon. Very roomy for people of all sizes. The car is very easy to get in and out of. It is good to have the AWD when the weather is bad. I am very pleased.

I love the body style and the amount of room inside. If you put the back seat down you can even fit a full sized bike in there. Good stereo system. The AWD is a great feature.

Better gas mileage. Better preformance on hills. Turbo drive would be nice.

14K miles, not a hiccup!
By outfieldpete

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in March 2007, and after 14,000 miles and 14 months the SX4 is rock solid. It goes in the snow, seats 4 adults in a small car that's large inside, and parks anywhere.

Automatic climate control, AWD, electronic stability control, PassKey keyless ignition

Needs a sunroof option, and the stero display could be brighter, in daylight a little it's a little dim

Love it!
By CHIP

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

10 months of driving and still loving this little car. Fuel tank could be bigger but makes me feel better with the cheap fill ups. Traded in a PT Cruiser Limited which was very unreliable and haven't regretted it yet. Great car for the money!

Style, reliability

Larger fuel tank, lighted steering wheel controls

Cool Car!
By Jerry

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love it, especially size of this car. It is easy to drive and excel in all season weather, rain, ice, snow. I used AWD 4 wheel drive. It amazes me.

Lots of gadgets for the price under $18K. I had a sunroof installed but do it at that time you buy it, considered cheaper. 3 year full warranty bumper to bumper 100% coverage, and 7 years powertrain warranty are big plus benefits.

It runs out of gas after 200 miles of avg. driving, otherwise I have no complaints at all.