When you take a spin in a 2016 Subaru WRX, you can tell right away that it has the right stuff. It's a blast to drive thanks to its turbocharged power and sharp handling, and the standard all-wheel drive is a definite bonus if you live in a place with a lot of wet weather. Learn more about what else we like about this sport sedan below.
- Both the WRX and STI offer impressively quick acceleration
- Superb handling abilities and steering responses when going around turns
- Enhanced traction provided by standard all-wheel drive
- Many premium safety equipment options available.
- Above average amounts of wind and road noise
- Aggressive suspension tune in the STI makes for a rough ride.