2012 Subaru Outback Consumer Review: My 2012 Subaru Outback Review!

2012 Subaru Outback - Consumer Review

2.5i 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

My 2012 Subaru Outback Review!
By box4legacy on

2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned my 2012 Subaru Outback for approximately three months, and I am very impressed and satisfied with my Subie! I drive many miles each day from and to work, and I needed a comfortable car! I researched into many different automotive manufactures, and a lot of people recommended the Subaru Outback. To make a long story short, the Subaru Outback AWD, and CVT Transmission does wonders on long distance drives on the highway and city with rain, ice, snow, and heat all thrown at my Outback, with excellent results. Currently, I am averaging 31 mpg on the highway, using Shell 87 octane gas, and Mobil-1 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil.

Great mpg for the size of the Subaru Outback! Very Spacious for passenger's sitting in the back, and even more room for hauling long merchandise with seats down. Interior looks great, easy controls! The Outback handles really good at highway speeds, quiet and comfortable ride, can't hear the CVT Transmission, or the engine while driving. Good acceleration when needed!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review