There aren't many small sedans or hatchbacks other than the 2016 Subaru Impreza that come standard with all-wheel drive. It's a notable advantage for helping you feel more secure during winter driving. Ready to learn what else about the Impreza makes it a smart choice?
- Standard all-wheel drive provides secure handling and better traction in tough weather conditions
- Lots of interior space in the front and backseat
- Comfortable ride quality on the highway.
- Lackluster engine power results in slow acceleration
- Engine noise is tiresome, especially with the continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Impreza's sound and infotainment systems are outdated.