2014 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Fun Forester

2014 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Fun Forester
By galaxysun on

2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Three weeks ago I bought a 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD with 4cyl CVT. So far I have driven this SUV for about 1100 miles and I am very happy with it. Love the comfort of the ride. I like the way it handles the road, pickup, braking and wet weather. Turning radius is great and road handling was excellent in highway. The view from drivers seat is great. So far my mileage is hovering around 25mpg highway and 21mpg in city. I expect it to give 27mpg combined and 32mpg highway as stated by Subaru once I put on more miles. I live in Chicago area and expect it to handle very well in snow. I will write another review after driving my Forester in winter.

Love the Panoramic Moon roof. It brings more light into the car and I love that. Love the heated seats as well. Lot of leg room in front and back. My wife loves the puddle lights. Small things like this makes you feel that Subaru has listened to its customers feedback.

1. Driver seat has to be more comfortable for people 6 foot or taller. 2. Steering column needs to be manually adjustable as per driver's requirements. 3. The padding for both front armrest's on the door needs to be little thicker. 4. The speaker volume should be manually adjustable for both front and back. Currently you can only set this via blue tooth. 5. Provide more storage on doors and on back of front seats. 6. Provide LED lights for headlight and tail lights.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review