There can be a lot more to driving than just getting from point A to point B. Take a spin in the 2017 Subaru BRZ, and you'll love how this sporty coupe engages you with its sharp handling and easy-to-drive nature. It's one of our favorite driver's cars for the money.
- A light and well-balanced chassis makes for phenomenal handling
- Excellent steering feel and response
- Comfortable and supportive front seats
- Standard features list is good for the price.
- Backseat and trunk are small
- Relatively modest acceleration with no engine upgrade available.