Used 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Consumer Reviews - 185 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

View reviews for a specific B9 Tribeca model:

More car for your buck
By SK

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been a B9 owner for 4 months now and I must say, the more I drive it, the more I love it. I have happened to drive it in a blizzard, therefore, I can say the AWD system is the best I have seen (the second best is Audi). Extremely smooth braking, and you don't feel thrown forward when sudden braking is necessary. Adequate performance, however, more torque for quicker acceleration would be nicer. The interior design is gorgeous, and I catch gas attendants checking it out and giving compliments all the time.

The AWD system, which is superb. Feels like an extremely safe car (the crash test ratings confirmed it). Beautiful interior with everything being easily accessible. The MP3 player is a joy. Very comfortable and luxurious. The flood lights are helpful.

Better gas mileage would be nice. Wouldn't mind a little more power. I wish the XM radio was built in the audio system (at least to be XM ready). Backup camera/sensors should be an option, since parallel parking takes a little getting used to.

Love the Tribeca
By Ali

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 5-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Tribeca for almost a month and LOVE the car. I traded out of a Lexus RX330 and have not compromised at all. I have every available option you would need and the car drives like a dream. It is heavier than the Lexus but that is due to AWD that is standard on Subarus. I would definitely recommend this car!

I love the sleekness of the dash and the roominess of the car. Tons of room in the backseat and rear area.

Better gas mileage, but it's not something that would keep me from buying this car.

Very happy
By Mario

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Gray Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I come from a German brand and I am very impressed with this car. It looks very nice and runs very nice also. Very good finishing and comfortable interior.

Style, comfort, mechanicals.

Gas consumption must be improved.

Very nice!
By Daniel

All I can say is this thing is great. We had a lot of rain here in Hawaii over the past few weeks and I never felt safer, and after the rain stopped I took it to the dealer to get washed they told me how people flocked in for a little AWD safety.

Fit and finish!

Gas could be better and power, more HP.

Best Deal for the Money
By Slonna

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Ltd. 7-Pass. 4dr SUV AWD w/DVD, Nav, Beige Int. (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought Limited Tribeca with Nav/DVD ... and more. Rides great, in my opinion the best looking SUV currently out there, very well appointed-in/out. Came from a 800 mile trip and never got tired or boring driving it.

Nav/DVD for the kids. AWD -- it's the best ... and a lot more.

More torque, bigger gas tank.