Are you the kind of person that only needs a car in which to tool around the city? If so, the pint-sized 2016 Smart Fortwo might be speaking your language. It gets good fuel economy, and its engine is peppy enough to keep up with the flow of traffic. Plus, it can fit in tight parking spots that most others can't. Find out more about Smart's tiny city car below.
- City-friendly maneuverability
- Strong fuel economy estimates
- Fun and distinctive interior design
- Innovative infotainment control.
- Uncomfortable ride quality when driving on rough roads and broken pavement
- Slow acceleration
- Requires premium unleaded fuel
- Lacks long-distance driving comfort
- Large rear blind spots.