Although the ability to park the 2015 Smart Fortwo almost anywhere is a major plus for city dwellers, its unrefined driving characteristics and questionable value proposition make it hard to recommend. The Fortwo Electric Drive is better, but it still trails other available electric vehicles.
- Easy to park in tight spaces
- Roomy seating for two people.
- Irritating automanual transmission for gas models
- Anemic performance
- Rough ride on the highway
- Spartan interior
- Electric's below-average range.